Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

On 3/6/2024 at 2:33 AM, heroindealer said:

why bring taylor on the coachella stage and perform flop on the beach if you can bring the weeknd and perform prisoner :adele:

Why bring Taylor on the Coachella stage and perform Flop On The Beach if you can bring Starz and perform Beautiful Player :kiss3:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

1 hour ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Why bring Taylor on the Coachella stage and perform Flop On The Beach if you can bring Starz and perform Beautiful Player :kiss3:

Why bring Taylor on the Coachella stage and perform Flop On The Beach if you can bring Sublime and perform Doin' Time

I’m keeping expectations low and expecting the same set list as her shows last year with a return of the blonde wig and Flipside 

"Don’t forget me"

I’ve heard a few people say that the reason she has been at Taran Tactical so much is to prepare for her Coachella performance. I didn’t believe it at first because idk why she would need to know how to shoot for a music performance, but one of the girls she shoots with said that she was going to be there with her and now I’m thinking it may be true. 

1 hour ago, honeymoon is alive said:

this is her shot of changing the way people see her, i hope she uses it wiselyIMG-1862.gif

this is her shot of singing and belting Cherry's outro like once she did :true: I will be very pissed if she doesn't sing that part again

It makes you think that she doesn't trust her vocals. maybe she really doesn't idk