Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

On 3/8/2024 at 12:38 AM, ts2003 said:

Why bring Taylor on the Coachella stage and perform Flop On The Beach if you can bring Sublime and perform Doin' Time

why bring taylor on the coachella stage and perform sotb if you can bring lizzy grant and perform trash magic

url%5D

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’ve heard a few people say that the reason she has been at Taran Tactical so much is to prepare for her Coachella performance. I didn’t believe it at first because idk why she would need to know how to shoot for a music performance, but one of the girls she shoots with said that she was going to be there with her and now I’m thinking it may be true. 

Whats Taran Tactical?

1 hour ago, sjatib said:

Whats Taran Tactical?

It’s a place where a lot of famous people go to train shooting skills. Keanu Reeves, Austin Butler, and Aaron Taylor-Johnson have all trained there for movie roles in the past. 

i’m trying to not get too excited for this because theres a 90% chance it'll be the 658th leg of the born to die tour but i’m keeping a little hope alive

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 hours ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

this is her shot of singing and belting Cherry's outro like once she did :true: I will be very pissed if she doesn't sing that part again

It makes you think that she doesn't trust her vocals. maybe she really doesn't idk

I don’t think it’s about her not trusting her vocals. Or any hesitation.

She sang that part at Glastonbury 2023 LIVE. That’s a big festival that was being broadcasted live. Messing up would be tragic (she did :toofunny:, but not because of her vocals). If she didn’t trust her vocals, she wouldn’t have sang it at that particular event. She knew she had to show off and she did.

She didn’t do it much at a regular date is probably due to voice preservation.

7 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

I’ve heard a few people say that the reason she has been at Taran Tactical so much is to prepare for her Coachella performance. I didn’t believe it at first because idk why she would need to know how to shoot for a music performance, but one of the girls she shoots with said that she was going to be there with her and now I’m thinking it may be true. 

or maybe she's preparing to give us some wild west visuals for Lasso :oprah:

2 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

I don’t think it’s about her not trusting her vocals. Or any hesitation.

She sang that part at Glastonbury 2023 LIVE. That’s a big festival that was being broadcasted live. Messing up would be tragic (she did :toofunny:, but not because of her vocals). If she didn’t trust her vocals, she wouldn’t have sang it at that particular event. She knew she had to show off and she did.

She didn’t do it much at a regular date is probably due to voice preservation.

this is the only sensible comment I've seen from you, thank you bby!

Lana please stay home and cancel all dates if this setlist isn’t completely different. I’m sorry but her 2023 set was one of her all time worsts minus Chemtrails and Flipside.

FIILY, The Greatest, HIAB, Wild at Heart, Mariners, Shades, MPG, Gods & Monsters, Yosemite, full A&W, Thunder, Paris TX, Freak, any Lizzy song and a dozen others deserve… like come tf on already there are so many amazing songs to choose from I actually cannot handle another year of White Mustang, DMD, Bartender, Summertime Sadness or Blue Jeans

My show in Dallas was sorta kinda fun but honestly it was zZZzzz for half the set which I had already seen in 2018 and 2019.

11 minutes ago, UltraviolentJack said:

Lana please stay home and cancel all dates if this setlist isn’t completely different. I’m sorry but her 2023 set was one of her all time worsts minus Chemtrails and Flipside.

FIILY, The Greatest, HIAB, Wild at Heart, Mariners, Shades, MPG, Gods & Monsters, Yosemite, full A&W, Thunder, Paris TX, Freak, any Lizzy song and a dozen others deserve… like come tf on already there are so many amazing songs to choose from I actually cannot handle another year of White Mustang, DMD, Bartender, Summertime Sadness or Blue Jeans

My show in Dallas was sorta kinda fun but honestly it was zZZzzz for half the set which I had already seen in 2018 and 2019.

id love if she even had just a less rigid setlist. what the hell was the for k part 2 soundcheck for be followed by the same setlist as everything else 😭

giphy.gif

20 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

It’s a place where a lot of famous people go to train shooting skills. Keanu Reeves, Austin Butler, and Aaron Taylor-Johnson have all trained there for movie roles in the past. 

Thanks!

20 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

the place where she trains shooting

Thanks!

21 hours ago, UltraviolentJack said:

yes i hope she performs high energy songs like the ones you listened, i mean it’s COACHELLA she should perform her bops and trendy songs. 

it’s one thing for her to perform slower songs at her own shows since that’s more of her specific fanbase who loves/knows all those songs, but there’s gotta be more energy at a big festival like this 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Manifesting that she uses a whole new setlist and not the same one she's been using forever (I'm also manifesting an announcement of some kind) :pray2:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

I don't think we're getting the 2023 setlist cause she said they were making something special but I'm sure she'll sing all the BTD singles as usual (which makes sense for Coachella).

I guess she'll also sing the other "upbeat" famous songs like Doin Time and maybe Cinnamon, FIILY, Peppers...

The thing is that she shines way more with the slower songs cause she actually sings them entirely :hide: don't get me wrong I love her little dances and pointing mic to the audience but unless the production of the whole thing (staging, lights, effects etc) is amazing the show could feel lackluster for the casual listener if she just dances around singing every other line (which I repeat, is fine for her own shows since people mainly go to see her and find that endearing).

I think she has a couple of surprises prepared for the show... I wonder if she'll have any guests on stage :gasp:

giphy.gif