Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

34 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

this!!! Like I don’t understand the distaste for Taylor, it seems like a hate train. Taylor is one of her biggest supporters and it would only draw more attention to Lana if she manages to snag one of the biggest pop stars of today for her set!

I would just prefer not to see snow on the beach. I feel like it’s not really a coachella vibe but maybe if Taylor did a duet of one of lanas songs that could be really fun to see.

5 minutes ago, The last one dying said:

My dream of Coachella

"I was at Coachella, leanin' on your shoulder

*Light switches and Lana comes and sings a mashup of Coachella, Groupie love and God bless America.

*Then some HUGE BOPS And guests (Asap, Abel and Stevie would be perfect)

*Few of the last songs could be slower because I love her slow songs but I think that Coachella should be like mostly upbeat but I need atleast one slower song

*Then she'd leave 5 minutes before her show is supposed to end and the lights turn down and then there's a big screen with 9/20 in it and huge writing of LASSO and then she'd come back and announce the lead single

A girl can dream:wubna: But to be fair I'm 127% fine with whatever she pulls because it'll be a MAJOR slay and after this year she's invited to headline Coachella every year from now on

I wouldn't be surprised/nor be against the set she's done recently - starting with Jimmy Jimmy, etc with just some guest stars, and a couple of new tracks. Or just one from Lasso would be fab, with the single dropping on streaming on the same night. That would be a very cool way to launch a new single.

30 minutes ago, taco truck said:

It would be so fun if they did a duet on one of Taylor’s songs! But I know that would ENRAGE some users in here:hide:

I’m not even a Taylor stan (I like her and have some songs on my playlists) but this would be so fucking precious. I really don’t get the collab hate from some users in here. Like in the Billie thread, where people wanna be all poopy about a possible collab on Billie’s album… If you don’t like it you don’t gotta revisit it or even listen in the first place. To those users, please touch grass and quit thinking ya know what’s best for Lana, I’m pretty sure the woman isn’t getting bullied into shit she doesn’t wanna do :smokes:

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

32 minutes ago, taco truck said:

many users are clearly just taylor haters and don't want to believe lana is actually friends with her :toofunny: it's so weird, i love their friendship. i love how much taylor clearly admires lana's artistry and has always supported her. 

I don't know if a Taylor performance would be good or bad, I just have a fear that Taylor's presence would overshadow Lana's show. She would do better to give smaller singers like Tommy a chance.

I honestly imagine the headlines will be Taylor swift joins Lana Del Rey's show, or Lana invites Taylor to her performance. if the fear is "taylor will overshadow lana" which i think is ridiculous, then lana should bring out taylor near the end of the show.

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

6 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

I’m not even a Taylor stan (I like her and have some songs on my playlists) but this would be so fucking precious. I really don’t get the collab hate from some users in here. Like in the Billie thread, where people wanna be all poopy about a possible collab on Billie’s album… If you don’t like it you don’t gotta revisit it or even listen in the first place. To those users, please touch grass and quit thinking ya know what’s best for Lana, I’m pretty sure the woman isn’t getting bullied into shit she doesn’t wanna do :smokes:

I feel like it would be a very Lana thing to do as well, we know she loves to let her friends/collaborators shine! I would also love for them to duet a Lana song. Imagine them doing Margaret with Jack too :crai: that would be so sweet.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

wait so she's performing tonight? weird timing but okay

also, those expecting her to be on at 11:20, expect a 40 minute delay because it's her :toofunny:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I honestly imagine the headlines will be Taylor swift joins Lana Del Rey's show, or Lana invites Taylor to her performance. if the fear is "taylor will overshadow lana" which i think is ridiculous, then lana should bring out taylor near the end of the show.

which don’t get me wrong; I do get the annoyance/fear of taylor overshadowing Lana, but at the end of the day if Taylor is mentioned Lana HAS to be mentioned so even if the headline is “Taylor takes the stage” Lana will be mentioned, which I think is a win (and personally with as anti promo as Lana is she’d probably prefer it that way)

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

wait so she's performing tonight? weird timing but okay

also, those expecting her to be on at 11:20, expect a 40 minute delay because it's her :toofunny:

Tomorrow! At 11.20 in Pacific time

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

No coachella is tomorrow night

that's what i thought but the timing seemed weird, if it's 11:20pm it's confusing that it's tomorrow night but technically april 13? idk lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

that's what i thought but the timing seemed weird, if it's 11:20pm it's confusing that it's tomorrow night but technically april 13? idk lol

basically, if you aren't watching from the pacific time zone (like cali), the show will happen on the 13th of april

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

12 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

which don’t get me wrong; I do get the annoyance/fear of taylor overshadowing Lana, but at the end of the day if Taylor is mentioned Lana HAS to be mentioned so even if the headline is “Taylor takes the stage” Lana will be mentioned, which I think is a win (and personally with as anti promo as Lana is she’d probably prefer it that way)

But the headliner of the festival is Lana, not Taylor Swift. :brigitte:

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

When she opens with a the trio x summer bummer x a&w mash up then what

when the whole setlist is unreleased and lasso songs, with zodiac being the outro then what

giphy.gif

Most sets have both upbeat and slow tracks... Snow On the Beach would make sense. Besides, it's Lana we're talking about; sure she has some bops but they're not EDM tracks, they're vibey mid-tempo songs... :toofunny:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

12 minutes ago, Orville Peck said:

But the headliner of the festival is Lana, not Taylor Swift. :brigitte:

yeah but to this day the media is still not super keen on talking about Lana. So it’s either Lana is talked about alongside Taylor, or Lana isn’t talked about at all. 

Because realistically how many articles do we really expect to be made about anyone performing at Coachella?

"Don’t forget me"