Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

The genius Billboard, Billie possible being a guest, the soundchecks omg West Coast being back, Without You, Jealous Girl??!!! Possible Brooklyn Baby, You Can Be The Boss and Million Dollar Man omg  Lana is a legend, an icon, truly can't wait for the show

dying-dead.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

HELLO I have been busy the past few days but I’ve caught up on the news on LB’s insta I think - AAAAAAA THAT BILLBOARD?? And she’s BLONDE, what if she comes out in the Blue Jeans SNL dress and reenacts it?? :defeated: I would’ve preferred to see Lana alone on stage without guests but I have to be honest, I’m curious to see what she has planned, Billie Eilish was at her soundcheck!? Jealous Girl at the soundcheck?? Might not even be played since she has soundchecked unreleased songs in the past and never played them live after all BUT THE POTENTIAL THIS SHOW HAS!! I’m SO excited aaaahhh!! :trisha: I need someone to record this in HQ so I can rewatch it sometime in the future! :defeated:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

wait @ mods / @Elle idk if you guys would want to do this but I think adding a countdown timer somewhere like this would be cool & help people with timezones!  https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/5121333/lanachella

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

2 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

oh the coquette girlies would go crazy for this if it was her actual official merch :godlaugh:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I’ve just seen the pic of Billie soundchecking, is it real or an old photo?

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

If the current me have told that Lana's is going to perform Jealous Girl at Coachella to the 14 year old me then she would've screamed and exploded to death. This is a dream come true, I have loved and listened to this song years before locals discovered it. I still stand that it's one of her best unreleased songs. It's catchy as fuck. So happy that Without You is back from the dead as well, I loved that she performed that song a lot. And I can't wait to see Billie there with her as well!!! (a fan in the LanaBoards comments had a theory that they will sing Billie's favorite Off To The Races, we'll see it then)

url%5D

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Possible Brooklyn Baby, You Can Be The Boss and Million Dollar Man omg

Wait is this your prediction or someone has already rumoured that as well!?

url%5D