Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

Eartheater plays in exactly three hours at Sonora Stage (it's livestreamed too). Extremely talented artist if anyone is interested! 

Spoiler

Sooooo it’s confirmed by staff she’s bringing out Billie.  Idk if everyone knew that already other than the twitter photos.  Unless he was lying to us lol

19 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

“Has anyone else died for you?” :wowcry: Please also let this be a lyric or the name of a song on Lasso…

maybe it’s lyrics from the song “There were stories of a church in the forest up north” :pray2:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

5 minutes ago, Joshie said:
  Hide contents

Sooooo it’s confirmed by staff she’s bringing out Billie.  Idk if everyone knew that already other than the twitter photos.  Unless he was lying to us lol

:ma:

giphy.gif

You know what this reminds me of? When I used to stay up late at night back in like 2017, 2018 to watch Lana perform at Lollapalooza Brazil. Such exciting times, and I’m feeling all that excitement again but it’s elevated since Lana and everyone around her have been hyping this up, and that stage looks absolutely amazing, like Paradise tour leveled up. It’s so fun chatting here and be excited with everyone here, and reading everyone’s wishes and hopes and predictions and jokes.

Can’t wait til tomorrow morning and continue it all again with you all, see you on the other side~ Good night! :hae: 

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, Beautiful Loser said:

You know what this reminds me of? When I used to stay up late at night back in like 2017, 2018 to watch Lana perform at Lollapalooza Brazil. Such exciting times, and I’m feeling all that excitement again but it’s elevated since Lana and everyone around her have been hyping this up, and that stage looks absolutely amazing, like Paradise tour leveled up. It’s so fun chatting here and be excited with everyone here, and reading everyone’s wishes and hopes and predictions and jokes.

Can’t wait til tomorrow morning and continue it all again with you all, see you on the other side~ Good night! :hae: 

Same here. Going to bed now and waking up just in time for coffee and the stream.

🌙 night y'all

Parts of Lana's stage are readyyy, I'm so hyped, just 8 hours left 

GK-gdh7a8-AAdo-ME.jpg

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

This was essentially confirmed after seeing Lana’s set was the same one billie was seen sounchecking at, but now it seems 100% definite -

IMG-5166

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS