Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 1 - April 12th, 2024

1 minute ago, violettiaras said:

When i heard the horns on a&w i was like oh i know we’re in for a treat. She’s so good with a jazz influence. Also whats wc i’m blanking..

i meant west coast i forgot to write it in full lmao 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

25 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I feel like they were so excited to do it I loved that

lol yes they looked so into. did she just go to a biker bar and invite them like who are they!

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I don’t even get the random SNL call out like has she ever even referenced it prior to this and if not why bring it back up now 

I don't want to be like those conspiracy theorists, but... Didn't a Grammy voter say he didn't vote for her because of the SNL performance? :bebe: we know Lana likes to hold a grudge...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

The set design was gorgeous, the production & outfits were amazing, and her vocals were on point but she just had a shitty mic. What’s even worse is how she hinted at the scrutiny she received from her SNL performance on her Coachella billboard and the same thing is happening to her 12 years later :brigitte: 

5 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

yeah she did look really really great tonight especially in that first look :trisha: definitely one for the history books I keep thinking to that video she posted a few months ago I think it was an insta story? where she mentioned having just finished a workout and like you could tell her body was snatched af tonight and her makeup was very well done I love how Etienne paints her and Christina and Kali they always look super good :agree: he deserves more praise me thinks 

Yes, she looked incredible. Her body is really in shape and she's been hitting the gym for sure. She's very slim and glam too. She looks great for her age. I just wish she put as much effort into thinking about her playlist. Instead, she stayed in her comfort zone 89% of the time. 

Just now, plastiscguy said:

I don't want to be like those conspiracy theorists, but... Didn't a Grammy voter say he didn't vote for her because of the SNL performance? :bebe: we know Lana likes to hold a grudge...

Well… 

let’s just say I think she will still be down one vote next Grammy cycle after tonight but that’s ok! :bebe: 

5 minutes ago, heavymetalqueen said:

Also I haven't seen anyone mention it but was that not Evan Winiker standing next to Billie Eilish's mom when they panned to the crowd or am I truly delulu? My sister and I watched the stream together and she pointed it out? 

I saw him too.

I know it's frowned upon to comment on her body these days but as a woman who also went through some shit, gained weight and then put in the work to lose it all afterwards; she is fucking glowing. Like, for real, she looked radiant and healthy and in her prime tonight and I'm so so proud of her.

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Just now, JonBatisteInterlude said:

The set design was gorgeous, the production & outfits were amazing, and her vocals were on point but she just had a shitty mic. What’s even worse is how she hinted at the scrutiny she received from her SNL performance on her Coachella billboard and the same thing is happening to her 12 years later :brigitte: 

A reverse warholian experience

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I usually love the backup singers and I know it’s probably rehearsed but sometimes they’re doing too much 

also I did cry because I was so happy to have Lana at coachella then next week we have TTPD and another Lana coachella show

I know I already said this but I love her going past the crowd slowly in the motorbikes!! the audience is so big and she gave everyone a moment to be close to her instead of the like only 100 people shed have been able to if she just walked down. that's a testament to her!

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

okay twitter really liked the show maybe we were a little pessimistic :adele:

i feel like everyone on twitter will switch up next week bcuz it’s what they love doing 

🔮🔮🔮 :judgingu4:

"when you play the bass, i get this feelin, just  like the way, just like i'm dreamin"

--

"well, my boyfriend's in a band; he plays guitar while i sing lou reed"

I think she just needs to sprinkle in some more upbeat songs. Doesn’t have to be the whole setlist. But she should switch out some ballads for some exciting songs, Florida Kilos, OTTR, LFL, Peppers, BBS, DBJAG, Freak, HBTB, MTWBT, Get Free, FIILY, Summer Bummer, Body Electric, National Anthem

lol not that these songs are all “upbeat” but they’d be fun live. Lana gets to pick the songs she performs right? I wonder if she has some kind of special attachment to certain songs that she’s more comfortable with.

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

3 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

That guy is lame. Spoke up for Palestine on his insta and got blocked. Hope she’s being educated by Jack Donoghue! Hope he’s just there supporting as a friend because he’s just… :noparty:

Yeah Evan is weird but at least he is there supporting her. I’m sure it means a lot to her to have her friends and family around.