hovag

I've been saying it forever: A setting that doesn't allow a new member to start new threads until they have, whatever, 20, 25 (insert your number of choice) posts, so that they can't make threads until a) they've gotten a hang of things around here, and b) they take the time to read and see what's already been posted. I think it'll solve a lot of these issues we continually have. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

I've been saying it forever: A setting that doesn't allow a new member to start new threads until they have, whatever, 20, 25 (insert your number of choice) posts, so that they can't make threads until a) they've gotten a hang of things around here, and b) they take the time to read and see what's already been posted. I think it'll solve a lot of these issues we continually have. 

#Modicker2013

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Welcome to the forum! Btw, this is our most friendly and helpful member:

Why is this here. 

:kiss:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Look on the bright side, homeboy! You're LanaBoards famous now, you've managed to score 59 profile views with one single post. That's both sad.... and impressive! By the way, if your avatar is a picture of yourself I suggest you post it in the Pictures Of You-thread, it appears that Mrs. Del Rey has scored herself a nice looking fanbase and I'm sure you'd be a pretty addition to it. Go post a picture, I know you can do it, I believe in you! 

:icant:

I also suggest that you create a thread in the Welcomes and introductions section, it seems to keep the vultures off, at least for a while. Enjoy your stay!

Edit: What does Hovag stand for? Urbandictionary says it means: "a person who acts in a manner in such a way that people view them as being a whores vagina".  :cuteface: