Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

12 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

This guy doesn’t ever tweet anything useful

There could be hundreds of “male pop singer” that lana would make a song with

yeah, but it’s nice to pretend it’s true :blush3: the first male pop singer i thought was justin bieber :eartha:

5 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

yeah, but it’s nice to pretend it’s true :blush3: the first male pop singer i thought was justin bieber :eartha:

This picture was taken exactly 10 yrs + a day ago.. Swifties would swear this was an Easter egg :um2:

IMG-1104

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

3 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

well he said it was coming, didn’t say when:eartha:

cherry x ltli music videos dropping in the same day we won:oprah4:

IMG-1257.gif

9 minutes ago, honeymooooon said:

She just said on a interview to NME she doesnt know where lasso is going

it's not country, what a surprise and she's still on the making of the album. I can't tell if you're joking or that's true, I'm just trusting what you said

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Pink Flamingo said:

it's not country, what a surprise and she's still on the making of the album. I can't tell if you're joking or that's true, I'm just trusting what you said

The poster should really provide a link, otherwise we're not buying it.

part about lasso at 2:07 

Interviewer: What can you tell us about Lasso coming out later this year, you're going country right?

Lana: Oh jeez, well what can I say now. What can I say now. I mean when I gave Jack Antonoff his award for best producer of the year and I said welcome Nashville to Hollywood and Hollywood welcome Nashville because the music business is gone going country and it went silent. Five thousand people dead silent and then the next week we had three major artists announce big country albums so where is Lasso going I really have no idea now. You know what I mean?

Interviewer: Lyrically (?) while it's been inspiring is it part of that fun and ease you were talking about on stage?

Lana: Yeah I would say so, maybe less to say in terms of any kind of self-revealing things like on Tunnel or Blue Banisters or Chemtrails, more melodic, maybe more like American songbook style.

1 minute ago, honeyslow said:

part about lasso at 2:07 

Interviewer: What can you tell us about Lasso coming out later this year, you're going country right?

Lana: Oh jeez, well what can I say now. What can I say now. I mean when I gave Jack Antonoff his award for best producer of the year and I said welcome Nashville to Hollywood and Hollywood welcome Nashville because the music business is gone going country and it went silent. Five thousand people dead silent and then the next week we had three major artists announce big country albums so where is Lasso going I really have no idea now. You know what I mean?

Interviewer: Lyrically (?) while it's been inspiring is it part of that fun and ease you were talking about on stage?

Lana: Yeah I would say so, maybe less to say in terms of any kind of self-revealing things like on Tunnel or Blue Banisters or Chemtrails, more melodic, maybe more like American songbook style.

I actually don't know what you mean, Lana

image.png