Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

This is so good, it’s scary. I need this sound for Lasso 

Let us pray she has this sound for the record at least on a few songs 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

17 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

Just wanted y’all to know I have officially submitted the list of proposed questions to Lana’s team for Primavera Sound when we get to interview her and I personally crafted the questions myself and included two about Lasso:

You have announced a new country project coming up, called Lasso. What can you tell us about this record and why did you decide to go country?

Looking back at your discography, you have always created albums that blended genres and sonorities, in your own unique fashion. Should we expect a similar path for Lasso?

Sorry for the boring, corporate questions but this is the best I could come up with without ruffling any feathers in my office lol. If it was entirely up to me, I’d go full LanaBoards and straight up ask her if Zodiac will ever see the light of day, whether or not Lizzy Grant will ever go to streaming, what is her favorite MissDaytona tweet, etc.

Not Portugal coming through for this forum when our Alabama sisters have failed us.

What date do we get the answers for these questions ?

i just had a premonition that Earthquakes will make it onto this album but with a new bridge cause the Jimmy part has obviously already been used….

i’m not crazy i swear

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

4 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

i just had a premonition that Wild One will make it onto this album but with new country western production….

i’m not crazy i swear

:ma:

8 hours ago, barttttender said:

Not sure if this was posted:

It's an imaginary (AI) song for Lasso. Honestly, if this was a lead single (with better vocals from Lana), I wouldn't mind this direction at all.

It's giving Tarantino, it's giving Kacey Musgraves, Nancy Sinatra, and it's fabulous.

This is actually so good lol, I agree it’s kinda the sound that I’ve been wishing for, like my brief from day 1 is that I want it to sound like a Tarantino soundtrack 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

8 hours ago, barttttender said:

It's an imaginary (AI) song for Lasso. Honestly, if this was a lead single (with better vocals from Lana), I wouldn't mind this direction at all.

It's giving Tarantino, it's giving Kacey Musgraves, Nancy Sinatra, and it's fabulous.

Omg the Internet really ate up my ten-minute album cover…I keep seeing it on YouTube and Twitter especially. :really:

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Omg the Internet really ate up my ten-minute album cover…I keep seeing it on YouTube and Twitter especially. :really:

I have seen that too, your beautiful artworks deserve a lot of attention! :flutter: Although I don't know if they have credited you, you deserve credits as well! 

url%5D

So Lana released tunnel’s first single on Wednesday, Dec 7, which was exactly 107 days before the album release, if she’s planning to do the same with lasso, the first single should come out on Wednesday, June 5, which is also 107 days before lasso’s release ( if she still plans to release lasso on Sep 20) :judgingu4:

17 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

So Lana released tunnel’s first single on Wednesday, Dec 7, which was exactly 107 days before the album release, if she’s planning to do the same with lasso, the first single should come out on Wednesday, June 5, which is also 107 days before lasso’s release ( if she still plans to release lasso on Sep 20) :judgingu4:

it was 107 days between OB and the album drop? Can't believe we all survived that, we deserve fucking medals.

but yeah, once again, mid june seems really reasonable for single 1

On 5/19/2024 at 4:02 PM, barttttender said:

The lyrics are horrible :lmao:, but this is the kind of Western influenced sound I want for Lasso honestly.

33 minutes ago, barttttender said:

it was 107 days between OB and the album drop? Can't believe we all survived that, we deserve fucking medals.

but yeah, once again, mid june seems really reasonable for single 1

The worst wait was from Mariners to NFR.

Mfhp.gif

3 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

270 pages discussing about only one speech that lana probably forgot that she gave :eartha:

likeeeee! and that was like an insular event for people in the industry i swear she didn’t mean for everyone to hear that.

3 hours ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

The kind of Western influenced sound I want for Lasso honestly.

And the real lasso will probably be a dull piano Ballard :poordat:

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance