Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

7 hours ago, Sportscruiser said:

It’s happening in 3 days :excited:

thank you for your service omg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

6 hours ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

They way I had completely forgotten abt Henry cmon on

Same 

Whilst I remember having the Cinnamon Girl, TJF and Candy Necklace snippets on repeat lol 

Clearly less exciting to me

21 hours ago, Embach said:

I still need to know what was and what happened to DNC. Maybe it will appear in Lasso as well? I wonder if someone has asked her about that...

The whole DNC thing, I kinda don’t care as much as before since most of the info we got was from the guy that ran her other merch site (how was it called already? LDR Village? :stareney2:)… and since Lana is not involved with them anymore, I wonder how much of a thing it really was in the first place… :um2:

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I had a dream I talked to Lana after a concert and asked her about LASSO and she said "I haven't finished it, you know. I've been busy lately" :eartha:

that wasn't a dream you were astral projecting

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Well lanadelrey.com is still open and in Ocean Blvd mode, but her Openstage forum thingie is down, but had been that way for a while, but maybe they’re prepping it for Lasso announcement today😍

8 minutes ago, jakoblvd said:

Well lanadelrey.com is still open and in Ocean Blvd mode, but her Openstage forum thingie is down, but had been that way for a while, but maybe they’re prepping it for Lasso announcement today😍

omg

the 

level

of

delulu

The last post being 7 hours ago... :twirls:

Maybe I'm being dramatic, but this feels worse than the wait for Norman. :crossed:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

im just ingnoring the fact she said anything about this album's supposed release until she actually kick starts the era like im treating this like 2016 where she's just living that life™, doing shows, obviously working on the album, and posting cute selphies on insta :true: makes it much easier and plus there's so many releases coming each week this year its not like I have nothing new to listen to :bop: idk ive been kinda staying out of this thread for that reason like the delulu that anything is coming soon is deluluing

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

I think it's the perfect time to release a single before the lead single. :adele:

I mean, if there is still a release planned for September, she could release a single now and in July the lead single with a music video + album pre-order.

Favourite Lana Live Performances - Page 7 - Lana Thoughts - LanaBoards -  Lana Del Rey Forum

6 minutes ago, pin up galore said:

im just ingnoring the fact she said anything about this album's supposed release until she actually kick starts the era like im treating this like 2016 where she's just living that life™, doing shows, obviously working on the album, and posting cute selphies on insta :true: makes it much easier and plus there's so many releases coming each week this year its not like I have nothing new to listen to :bop: idk ive been kinda staying out of this thread for that reason like the delulu that anything is coming soon is deluluing

I don't think any of the new releases from this year have really amazed me and none of my other favourites are releasing any time soon. I thought that the projects galore would definitely keep me satisfied until September, but this year is bloated with projects that are lacking in my opinion. :crossed:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Spoiler

LASSO INFO

Official date:  september 31

22 songs

Tough was the second last song added to Lasso

Tough feat. Quavo out in 45 seconds

Re-recording of queen of the gas station like when she re-recorded yayo for paradise

Lots of weird dusty midwest aesthetic 

Lots of lyrics about feet/foot fetishism

The album was finished last week

13 Lana del rey idéer | gudinna, gudinnor, gudinnan

yeehaw