Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

4 hours ago, Lasso said:

She's busy recording her Southern Gothic, swamp witch, folk hip hop americana slay :hype:

when it comes this thread, all i can think of is:

"i'm so bored, i could die. Lasso is over. O.v.e.r."

1 minute ago, Pink Flamingo said:

@PInsider_ on twitter posted a tweet saying that Lana is still dropping an album this year... 

:brigitte:

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

There's this interesting connection with Henry, Come On song. I recently found out on Instagram that Evan Winiker's (Lana's friend or ex-boyfriend or idk she still follows him on Instagram) dog died, like few weeks ago, Chuck and Rob sent their condolences and the dog's name was Henry. Well I didn't really think that the song is about a dog but maybe it is because I also found a post from February 9 where he posted his two dogs with caption "Henry & Honey forever ❤️❤️❤️" and Rob commented "Sounds like a country song" and my first reaction was :wat:

2.gif

1 hour ago, Embach said:

There's this interesting connection with Henry, Come On song. I recently found out on Instagram that Evan Winiker's (Lana's friend or ex-boyfriend or idk she still follows him on Instagram) dog died, like few weeks ago, Chuck and Rob sent their condolences and the dog's name was Henry. Well I didn't really think that the song is about a dog but maybe it is because I also found a post from February 9 where he posted his two dogs with caption "Henry & Honey forever ❤️❤️❤️" and Rob commented "Sounds like a country song" and my first reaction was :wat:

Oh Gosh, you're onto something :derpna4: After all she mentioned her dogs Tex and Mex in Blue Bannisters  :thumb2:

1 hour ago, Ice Cream Ice Queen said:

i 100% would not even be surprised. this is so on-brand for her. 

Definitely 

51 minutes ago, grandpas glass said:

perfect cover

:bebe:

GRglWzhbAAAIgpX?format=jpg&name=large

I love how she switched from picsart to powerpoint :makeup: WORDART QUEEN

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

35 minutes ago, Lasso said:

GRglWzhbAAAIgpX?format=jpg&name=large

I love how she switched from picsart to powerpoint :makeup: WORDART QUEEN

Powerpoint presentation music video with cuntiest transitions when? :makeup:

2.gif

did you know that theres an album called 'lasso' in the ocean blvd but i cant realese it because they security pulls out guns everytime i try and 'tresspass' to get it? istg thats gonna be her excuse in september

generated blinkie

Lasso pre release thread is alive and breathing :oprah:

j9Fpjea9OY.webp

"Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon."