Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

She doesn't release a lot of singles anymore so I assume we're getting another one soon and the next one with the album announcement and preorder... so the record must be coming early 2025 for sure :true:

Also the fact that she has 2 singles planned makes me think the whole rollout is decided by now and there are no more delays :dance4:

Also... lowkey glad it's not a full on country album anymore. I appreciate some influences but I'm not a fan of the genre as a whole :creepna2:

giphy.gif

That was a super cute little interview that was PACKED with info 

she confirmed southern gothic 

Lasso seems to still be the title 

a follow up to tough “very soon”

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, Black to Blue said:

Time to change the name of the thread from “OUT SEPTEMBER 2024” to “RELEASE TBD” :trisha:

@Elle you know what to do :crying4:

(tbh unless she explicitly says it is NOT coming in sept i think it’s staying the same) 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, NikoGo said:

That was a super cute little interview that was PACKED with info 

she confirmed southern gothic 

Lasso seems to still be the title 

a follow up to tough “very soon”

lets pray its for quavos album and not lasso 

are we actually surprised that lasso isn't coming in september? if we witnessed September 5, 2020 (COTCC), March 2021 (Behind The Iron Gates), June 1, 2021 (Rock Candy Sweet), July 4, 2021 (Blue Banisters) then wasn't it already predictable that Lasso isn't coming in September :hillary: I mean the album is going to be released either way but yeah...nothing new

2.gif

Just now, Embach said:

are we actually surprised that lasso isn't coming in september? if we witnessed September 5, 2020 (COTCC), March 2021 (Behind The Iron Gates), June 1, 2021 (Rock Candy Sweet), July 4, 2021 (Blue Banisters) then wasn't it already predictable that Lasso isn't coming in September :hillary: I mean the album is going to be released either way but yeah...nothing new

While this is all true, I still choose to believe her every time and tell myself "this time will be different!" LOL :brigitte:

“Two singles out before the end of the year” does very much suggest album out next year 

but I don’t see it being much later than March tbh it’s clearly done and we’re getting our first single ‘very soon’ and then another single after that. There’s only 4 months left so single next month, single/album preorder November, album February or March :angie:

"Don’t forget me"

Southern Gothic production!?? YESSSS WE WON :trisha:

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

13.04.2018 | 04.06.2024

Progetto-senza-titolo.png

can someone post the interview in the interview thread? im not subscribed to vogue i can't read it

2.gif