Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, Deactivated said:

We need an I Talk to Jesus rework on Lasso :true:

I love ITTJ but it definitely does NOT need a rework. it's perfect as it is

2.gif

Just now, Embach said:

Well of course… I mostly just mean more polished (but pretty much the same lol) production :party: It’s one of my favorite songs ever, and I feel like it’s so southern gothic that it would fit on the album perfectly. Though the lyrics are very dark 😭

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

2 minutes ago, Embach said:

I want a different instrumental tbh :smile3: The ones we have are cute but i want something else 

1 minute ago, meIanchoIia said:

“All my albums are somewhat rooted in Americana, unless it’s an album like Honeymoon which has a jazz flair, so I don’t think it will be a heavy departure,” she says.

HONEYMOON MENTIONED:party:

Lanz mentioned Honeymoon in her very first interview (W Magazine interview May 2022) about Ocean Blvd as well :trisha:

2.gif

2 more singles for lasso coming!!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Holy shit i’m excited for Lasso now :crai: aaaahshshdkfj Lanas going gothic i’m going to faintIMG-0706.jpg

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

Alright, so… 

two singles before end of the year, I guess I can live with that although it’s going to be a long run for this album.

Im all for Southern Gothic, but I’m almost certain many of you will not like it because it won’t be Ethel Cain’s southern gothic :eek: (really like Ethel, but she sometimes pushes a bit too much the satanic cult vibes IMO)

Southern Gothic (also known as Gothic Americana, or Dark Country) is a genre of country music rooted in early jazz, gospel, Americana, gothic rock and post-punk. Its lyrics often focus on dark subject matter. 

:lange:

1 minute ago, heroindealer said:

Southern Gothic (also known as Gothic Americana, or Dark Country) is a genre of country music rooted in early jazz, gospel, Americana, gothic rock and post-punk. Its lyrics often focus on dark subject matter. 

Omg the world would spilt in half 

Just now, heroindealer said:

girl this is nothing to go by, she called honeymoon future retro when it was still on the bbq

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

I keep imagining what  I want for this album and I think I just want her to release a fully formed version of Tropico :awk: 

975879ca71d01ef914728e1d913db9c8ebe35e197a6779948f76453c1c7c3d67249eb70c2144a45946bb601b85b9a0ea979662afb98515387a76cc16

˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °⋆.ೃ࿔*:・