Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, heroindealer said:

I think it’s my least streamed lana song ever due to it’s mediocrity, overstreamed even by how to disappear so I damn hope not :bebe:

The fact that you rank "How to disappear" low, tells me everything I need to know about your music taste.

18 hours ago, Juniper said:

IDK as of now the only suspected tracks are 

Right?

omg unmanifest this? I don’t even know if I want Henry at this point , it’s been a decade :defeated: hey blue baby and I must be stupid are ancient and prettiest girl sounded more like some light hearted fun song, something I would expect from one of the new girlies , surely not a 40 yo woman idk I don’t want any of these songs on Lasso, not even Country Roads - that song is so stripped down istg I’ll cry if we get any more piano-only songs and I’m a sucker for Lana’s ballads one of my top 3 is Old Money but I just need to get smacked in the face with some grit at this point I’m tired of sleeping 

I have made that post like 100 times here but whenever this thread gets a little hopeless here, I'll always like to made this little reminder that since Jack is one of the producers of Lasso, we will definitely get this brilliant semi-experimental groundbreaking track by Lana and him which will be a fan-favorite!

See: NFR! → Venice Bitch

COTCC → White Dress

Ocean Blvd → A&W

Stay positive guys, lets manifest these beautiful and amazing 10/10 tracks for Lasso! :pray2:

2.gif

50 minutes ago, Embach said:

I have made that post like 100 times here but whenever this thread gets a little hopeless here, I'll always like to made this little reminder that since Jack is one of the producers of Lasso, we will definitely get this brilliant semi-experimental groundbreaking track by Lana and him which will be a fan-favorite!

See: NFR! → Venice Bitch

COTCC → White Dress

Ocean Blvd → A&W

Stay positive guys, lets manifest these beautiful and amazing 10/10 tracks for Lasso! :pray2:

I fucking love this post. Venice Bitch, White Dress and A&W are Jack's biggest contributions to LDR's career. Although I personally prefer Ocean Boulevard to A&W, but I get that A&W garnered a lot more critics' respect as well as fan love, and Jimmy definitely slaps. Hoping for a big song on Lasso along these 3-4.

1 minute ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Do we know when she finished recording Norman, COCC, BB and Tunnel? Isn't there a thread on this stuff? I'd love to see a timeline showcasing her last recording session for an album versus when she first lied about the release date:slayty:

She said Norman was finished March of 2019, and then worked on FIILY (and Doin Time)

She finished COTCC around October (she did the live stream Election Day in November talking about the vinyl delay)

she finished BB probably around July 4th when she posted the album cover and later said “single soonish album later later”

she said in an interview she decided tunnel was done in September 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, aGlassShipThatCanFly said:

Do we know when she finished recording Norman, COCC, BB and Tunnel? Isn't there a thread on this stuff? I'd love to see a timeline showcasing her last recording session for an album versus when she first lied about the release date:slayty:

NFR- June/July 2019

COCC- around October 2020 (at least estimated date sending vinyls to production so Summer/Autumn 2020)

BB- June 2021

Tunnel- September 2022

It's kind like they know some things that are happening. Like they predicted Katy Perry's futuristic era before it was announced, Lana Del Rey x Quavo's single coming out in the summertime this year. But also, it just looks like they are simply *predicting* the things that might happen, but actually giving true insight about the things ahead. Like some stuff is just aimless predictions about things that people could see a mile away. And then other things are predictions that are quite direct and then it happens. So, we could say that they are a true insider, but also 60% of the things they predicted this year didn't happen (at least yet), and the 40% they predicted has happened and its quite direct.

So, if they are true about the singles coming out in October to early November, then we could expect an announcement either the last week of September, or the week of the single drop. They don't give direct information about if there will be singles coming out around the same time, or just one single between October-November and then the second single in December. Also, this very well could not be the singles, and something else. Because didn't other insiders (don't know if they are true or not), say that there's a secret project from Del Rey. So it could be that secret project coming out October to early November. I wouldn't believe singles are coming out during the expected time unless Lana announcing them near that date. We very well could be getting the singles in December and something else during expected time. Whether a secret project, perfume, or vinyl's, who knows yet.:icant:

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

To be fair, tough outstreamed most of Lana's discography in 2 months. It doesn't need defending. The latest tracks it outsreamed below.

130,341,507 223,150
129,573,016 48,003
126,431,090 83,970
126,189,327 58,243
125,893,378 36,453
125,543,668 132,551
125,513,831 69,890

:trisha4:

31 minutes ago, Honeymoonwitch said:

A twitter “insider” said something is coming between October and November. 

Well no shit, they’re making things up, since she said 2 singles r coming this year, they’re assuming one of them gotta come between Oct & Nov, so that after she releases the first single, they’re gonna repost the tweet saying “I told ya all” :awkney:

2 hours ago, barttttender said:

To be fair, tough outstreamed most of Lana's discography in 2 months. It doesn't need defending. The latest tracks it outsreamed below.

130,341,507 223,150
129,573,016 48,003
126,431,090 83,970
126,189,327 58,243
125,893,378 36,453
125,543,668 132,551
125,513,831 69,890

it's still doing good with over 900k daily streams, but not as good as SYTH, which is more than one year older

1 minute ago, grandpas glass said:

it's still doing good with over 900k daily streams, but not as good as SYTH, which is more than one year older

In another life... Fine China would be her most streamed song, not syth

Pop leaks tweeted “Lana Del Rey - between October or later early November”

:xcry:

at this rate she just needs to take the rest of the year off and come back next year actually ready to drop music :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

Pop leaks just tweeter “Lana Del Rey - between October or later early November”

:xcry:

at this rate she just needs to take the rest of the year off and come back next year actually ready to drop music :thumb2:

Fr. Also am I the only one who thinks lana should do a record sonically what the fans want from her while keeping her writing similar to what she's been doing? Or even an EP of 8-10 songs. Give the older lana stans a bone to naw on.

53 minutes ago, trust no terrence said:

I was gonna post it here.. @ popleaks ... How reliable are they? 👀

Their info mostly checks out… but is it because they really have contact or because they are so sometimes so vague it’s meant to happen, especially for Lana? :stareney2: Their last Lana was for Tough and their first post about it was « Lana Del Rey - in the summer », which isn’t much and not very elaborate tbh. 

3 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Their info mostly checks out… but is it because they really have contact or because they are so sometimes so vague it’s meant to happen, especially for Lana? :stareney2: Their last Lana was for Tough and their first post about it was « Lana Del Rey - in the summer », which isn’t much and not very elaborate tbh. 

I’m pretty sure they’re the ones who said she was filming this fall too, but I can’t keep track of all these random twitter insiders 

"Don’t forget me"

Guys I think this “secret project” or whatever and as someone said yesterday, (an alleged insider) said that it’s to do with a collab

SO

I realistically think that the upcoming thing before Lasso era is a remix feature on Charli’s remix album of Brat

34 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Well no shit, they’re making things up, since she said 2 singles r coming this year, they’re assuming one of them gotta come between Oct & Nov, so that after she releases the first single, they’re gonna repost the tweet saying “I told ya all” :awkney:

Well yes but at this point anything feeds my delusional self