Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 minute ago, Mer said:

I was about to go to bed but I just needed to see if anyone is still going to mention psychedelic surf rock after she Lassoes us into inevitably becoming massive country stans 

There’s something in the wind… I can feel it (a psychedelic trip hop surf rock masterpiece) blowing innn… :brigitte:

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

friendly reminder that she once referred to video games and ride as country songs... oEps0Ot.png

I legit just said this to be husband.. I’m hoping it’s “Lana’s idea of county”, because they’re some of my favourite songs 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Well, Nashville here I come. 

To think I had hopes of her releasing something sulky and sexy with Abel because they were TEXTING. 😔

Let alone Rick Nowels.

I’m excited to see what she has cooking though. Country can’t be that bad. Give me TJF’s with guitar strings.

pass me my vape.

Just now, Nectar Of The Puss said:

I need vinyl variants and alt covers NOW

I need track list and song lengths and 42 album cover variants and signed lassos as merch and Charlie Grant Underwear Jamboree alt version and 

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

1 minute ago, crazyforme said:

This announcement brought me out of LB retirement. I'm definitely intrigued. Hope it's country inspired but not full blown country 😭

Just now, Obduration said:

I’m back! Excited for this not to come out in September, also excited for the eventual title change :wub: I love her :flutter:

do lanaboards members have some sort of sixth sense regarding pre-release threads or something? :omfg2:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123