Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

9 minutes ago, Party Favor said:

and when she collabs with barrie then what :oprah4::nails:

i will give anything for release of Unidentified Flying Bill :crying4:

1 minute ago, godsmonster said:

I will be sitting this one out, but looking forward to reading everyone’s reviews!

i'm sorry but i really don't get people saying this, you don't even know what it sounds like yet? all she said was that it would be country, but that could mean a variety of different things and we know she's not necessarily always accurate with her descriptors :shutup:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'm sorry but i really don't get people saying this, you don't even know what it sounds like yet? all she said was that it would be country, but that could mean a variety of different things and we know she's not necessarily always accurate with her descriptors :shutup:

Right like imagine literally knowing nothing about an album and being like “ya I won’t be listening, thanks :)!”

so weird. Also we know her track record of applying descriptors to her own music so like…

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

Jo7vHDES7V2bqK0NAL.webp

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

I’m sure the album will be gorgeous like always. I’ve been listening to her for 13 years, that ain’t stopping now, but a country album isn’t something i’ll be necessarily “excited” for. Chemsex at the Gay Club had a country vibe in parts, some of it i liked, some of it was a bit too country for my taste ect. We’ll see. 

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Right like imagine literally knowing nothing about an album and being like “ya I won’t be listening, thanks :)!”

so weird. Also we know her track record of applying descriptors to her own music so like…

Also- there’s different kinds of country. So far what we’ve seen from album (take me home and Henry) it’s leaning more alt follk

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I hope there isn’t a fucking horse on the cover :meltdown:

Idk actually it would kind of slay because it would fit in with the truck/car/boat mode of transportation thing she’s done:brows:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

COUNTRY MUSIC IS

a form of popular music originating in the rural southern US. It is a mixture of ballads and dance tunes played characteristically on fiddle, banjo, guitar, and pedal steel guitar.

WHATS SO WRONG WITH THAT? HATER:point2: