Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Howdy y'all :gurl:

Have we discussed yet what color the vinyl will be? :sass:

I am thinking it's gonna be horseshit brown:oic: nah but for real imagine some sort of golden vinyl that is remiscent of cornfields at sunset time, I would love a some dark green vinyl too :wowcry:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

8 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

I only want collabs if they are truly iconic legends like Dolly Parton or Bruce Springsteen. :true:

Bleachers have a song with Bruce ,so it's possible that he and Lana had met ,also it would be fun ,because she mentioned him in American. 

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

3 hours ago, American Whore said:

why is this fit HAWT literally, she had to announce a cunty country album looking WITCHY?

Witchy c(o)untry album à la Stevie Nicks what do ya say?:wubna:

Side Bar: I wanna see Bruce Springsteen and Foo Fighters collabs for this album just for her to spite the fuck out of that boomer ass old timer ass rockhead ass old geezer ass voter in the Grammys committee who said he never took her seriously since SNL lmaooo 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Complaining aside, it's a Lana album at the end of the day so i'm excited either way

there's always at least one song i become obsessed with for months no matter what she does :wubna:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I would really love for Lana to embrace the Emmylou Harris type of Americana country rock plus ethereal singing. I could see her going the 70s country rock way, potentially. 

Plus I'd love visuals that served Western looks with cowboy boots, lassos (obviously), and guns (Annie Oakley style), 70s-style prairie dresses, maybe with some high slits ...

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

11 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

I would really love for Lana to embrace the Emmylou Harris type of Americana country rock plus ethereal singing. I could see her going the 70s country rock way, potentially. 

Plus I'd love visuals that served Western looks with cowboy boots, lassos (obviously), and guns (Annie Oakley style), 70s-style prairie dresses, maybe with some high slits ...

omg this is a perfect excuse for her to start talking about guns n bibles again :trisha:

the last the chicks album is so good, i think jack and lana are going to give us another masterpiece :oprah4:

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Have we discussed yet what color the vinyl will be? 

I am thinking it's gonna be horseshit brown

nah but for real imagine some sort of golden vinyl that is remiscent of cornfields at sunset time, I would love a some dark green vinyl too 

Did we ever get vinyls really suitable to the music theme or lyrics recently? I don't think so. 😅🙈 I am still not over her releasing a blue version of Chemtrails while Blue Banisters was out already, of course on a white translucent Chemtrails shade. 😤 She just loves to be unpredictable I guess. 

It was expensive watch it 

49 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Me, too. Did a lot of AI pics like this few months ago already  😁

Collage-20240202-133609.jpg

24 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

omg this is a perfect excuse for her to start talking about guns n bibles again :trisha:

It was expensive watch it 

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

I woke up today and the first thing I thought of is that we might get more than 1 nikki lane feature :angie: I need confirmation that we won’t get any Nikki collab or at least it’s only one track, I just can’t stand how you only could hear Nikki sing when they sing the same verse together :crying2:

this.. i have nothing against nikki, i think she's cool, but im not sure if her and lana's voices mesh well, personally, they seemed to clash on breaking up slowly :oprah7:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

I would love a western witchy moment like Ethel, stevie, Florence or a folky western album like chemtrails and folklore, a Bob Dylan vibe . Hopefully it isn’t too yeehaw

there will never be a pre release era where people won't throw around the word witchy :brigitte:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

there will never be a pre release era where people won't throw around the word witchy :brigitte:

it's ingrained in lipsters' psyche at this point

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

3 hours ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Howdy y'all :gurl:

Have we discussed yet what color the vinyl will be? :sass:

I am thinking it's gonna be horseshit brown:oic: nah but for real imagine some sort of golden vinyl that is remiscent of cornfields at sunset time, I would love a some dark green vinyl too :wowcry:

Medium brown | NOMAWOOD®

British Racing Green Polyester Pigment (PCP3712) - mbfg.co.uk

something like theses

and when the rehab demo of for k pt 2 is on Lasso then what (im being delulu) :legend:

but honest question, do you guys thing she would ever put maybe some older songs on this? or use lyrics and imagery from them?

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life