Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

no while we’re on the subject what the actual fk is up w her brother.. I can’t tell if he’s mentally ill or does copious amounts of drugs or is just trying waaayyy too hard to be that stereotypical “weird alt rich California guy thats sooOooOo cool and different”

He's a lost soul I'm afraid. Everything about him screams "idk who I am" I hope he gets real help and not fall victim to religious mania for too long

3 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

no while we’re on the subject what the actual fk is up w her brother.. I can’t tell if he’s mentally ill or does copious amounts of drugs or is just trying waaayyy too hard to be that stereotypical “weird alt rich California guy thats sooOooOo cool and different”

i think it’s the last option, and i like it :adele:

3 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

The song was written about Nikki Lane... :brigitte:

I know but sometimes we have to have bold decisions for the sake of the public:agree2:

4 hours ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I’d settle for a version where she’s isn’t drowned in Nikki’s vocals TBH :true:

That is my big issue with their collabs tbh, I actually love Nikki but you can literally never hear Lana when they are singing together

12 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I know it’ll never happen but I need a solo version of Prettiest Girl In Country Music on this record 

I cannot emphasise enough on how much I need that song along with Hey Blue baby and Stupid for feeling so happy. 

7 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

i feel like both her siblings are just groupies but that seems mean to say out loud 

anyways i like that henry come on snippet, so i’m gonna need that to come out within the next 2 months or so

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

4 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

That is my big issue with their collabs tbh, I actually love Nikki but you can literally never hear Lana when they are singing together

The first time I listened to BUS, it didn't have the Nikki Lane credit and I thought Lana was using different vocal styles :eartha:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

46 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

Angels Forever is country yup yup.. it will be on the album

I've wanted Stevie Nicks to cover that song ever since I heard it. Just has her vibe idk

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

4 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I honestly don’t think so, I think it’s for the Lana x Nikki album that will never come out. God I love Nikki’s style though:trisha: her dress is adorable.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・