Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

23 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

i hope polish sock lady is doing well :trisha:

omg polish sock lady from my area mentioned :krylie:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

We already have a tough music video, vinyl, and shirt so it can’t be tough related, it’s already a lot for just a single. I feel like it’s either pre order for a lasso single, NFR vinyl, merch for lasso (since her/her team have dropped a ton of merch. We already have merch for Fenway, festival, and tough. Unless she releases more “tour” merch maybe another random one off show like Fenway?). I don’t want to keep my hopes up for an actual lasso pre order since it’s very unlikely this early. I think a single makes most sense or nothing happens :rip:

492482-1.png

♡︎

Why are we so against the idea of this being a Lasso pre-order?

We literally got Ocean Blvd single and pre-order on the same day with a very minimal tease on some random red carpet a few days before.

I'm keeping my hopes up

5 minutes ago, bored said:

Why are we so against the idea of this being a Lasso pre-order?

We literally got Ocean Blvd single and pre-order on the same day with a very minimal tease on some random red carpet a few days before.

I'm keeping my hopes up

Yeah if I’m ruling it down idk what else it would be if not a new single

I mean when tf does a T-shirt or merch have a “soft launch” 

like I’ve said before ill be happy with anything! But I personally think this is the best time for Lana to release the first single 

Realistically, it could be maybe 4 things:

1. A Lasso/ LDR10 preorder

2. A New single

3. New merchandise

4. All of the above, or a mix of 2.

Those are the best outcomes, but most likely one or both of the first two. as someone already said; 'Since when would we ever get a soft drop for a piece of merch?' Then again theres always the possible outfome where they were flat out wrong/ lying the whole entire time soo.. 

..(Praying that its true because ive saved my last paycheck for this):ahh:

it's safe to assume it's been delayed i think. we're almost to august, she has no time to announce/release unless it's meant to be a surprise release? :pray2: or a quick announcement-to-release situation?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

57 minutes ago, American Whore said:

it's safe to assume it's been delayed i think. we're almost to august, she has no time to announce/release unless it's meant to be a surprise release? :pray2: or a quick announcement-to-release situation?

100% Its a shorter announcement to release then we are used to. We already got two (Probable) singles (TMH,CR and Tough,) which are probably lead singles off the album, we just weren't told so.  :twirls:

5 hours ago, Dezille said:

100% Its a shorter announcement to release then we are used to. We already got two (Probable) singles (TMH,CR and Tough,) which are probably lead singles off the album, we just weren't told so.  :twirls:

Yeah I’m thinking Lana might say that TMHCR and Tough are singles for Lasso maybe to make the pre release seem longer, even tho it isn’t…

I mean didn’t she kinda do the same with NFR, released 2 singles but didn’t say what they were for (even though she announced the album) or am I wrong with that?

6 hours ago, Dezille said:

17 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

Yeah I’m thinking Lana might say that TMHCR and Tough are singles for Lasso maybe to make the pre release seem longer, even tho it isn’t…

I mean didn’t she kinda do the same with NFR, released 2 singles but didn’t say what they were for (even though she announced the album) or am I wrong with that?

When VB was released, Zane Lowe asked her if it was for a bigger project and she confirmed that both MAC and VB were for an album. She even revealed the NFR title.

Tough being part of Lasso is highly probable.

I saw Take Me Home, Country Roads as a promo track for her Grammy campaign :stareney2: But hey, you never know with her. Even if I like her cover, I hope it’s not on Lasso.