Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, Vertimus said:

But we've already had a release date--we're sitting right on top of one. And another release date doesn't necessarily mean an accurate one or one that won't change again. 

legit. Remember what happened with Chemtrails? Lmao 

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Vertimus said:

Let's hope it's not a Lana Del Rey Christmas album, that secret project. So very few are worth listening to. 

Yes please - save that for when you're 65 lana and make it dark, gloomy, iconic and unforgettable

1 hour ago, trust no terrence said:

I'm just here looking at the OUT SEPTEMBER 2024.... :flop:

Elle knows something we don't 

GILMORE GIRLS: LANA: FKA TWIGS: HALEY HENDERICKXS: MITSKI: ETHEL CAIN: FAYE WEBSTER: MAYA HAWKE: BRITNANY BROSKI: 

3 hours ago, Vertimus said:

But we've already had a release date--we're sitting right on top of one. And another release date doesn't necessarily mean an accurate one or one that won't change again. 

This is why I need a preorder attached to any of her projects now. I have trust issues :true:

tbh if at this point, if you actually believed it was coming this month, that was on you. y'all should know better by now:eyeroll4: until there's a preorder, the date will always change (and it can change even with a preorder lolollollol) i've been a Lasso truther since day 1, even after the Vogue interview, but i've never had faith in the September release date

13 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

tbh if at this point, if you actually believed it was coming this month, that was on you. y'all should know better by now:eyeroll4: until there's a preorder, the date will always change (and it can change even with a preorder lolollollol) i've been a Lasso truther since day 1, even after the Vogue interview, but i've never had faith in the September release date

:gclap:

especially since she said in JANUARY it was coming in September. No way she could predict how the making of this album would go so far ahead.