Sign in to follow this  
That Venice Bitch

Charles Grant - "Bye Symbol" - Out Now!

1 hour ago, heroindealer said:

I feel like if someone does drugs, like acid, shrooms and then gets philosophical and listens to this would have their third eye opened up :hillary:

I don’t think so.. I think this would totally lead to bad trip territory..

I got overwhelmed by the emotions of ABBA though.. so who am I to talk 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Ngl his voice is super calming and hot

It’s kind of like he’s calming all the craziness around him

That being said, does anyone have a transcription? 😭 (Edit: on second thought maybe I’m better off now knowing)

4 minutes ago, jealous girl said:

Ngl his voice is super calming and hot

It’s kind of like he’s calming all the craziness around him

That being said, does anyone have a transcription? 😭 (Edit: on second thought maybe I’m better off now knowing)

https://genius.com/Charles-grant-bye-symbol-lyrics

2 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

don't try to insult me cus u don't understand what i'm saying. that's your issue 

Like what ? Ur post is giving cracked out babe..

Who listens to a song and thinks Hmmmmm "if someone presented this to me, I'd be like alrite can you make it feel a bit warmer, cus I appreciate it, but I'd be like. what does it really mean to you, can you explain to me in a way I can understand a bit more forward" and "if I had a boyfriend and he presented me this I'd absolutely be freaked out, maybe a bit less if it was his weird offering to ask for some freaky time but i'd be like, babe. I appreciate what you're feeling, let's unpack that, can you tell me how you really feel in a way I can understand. simply cus thank you, but what?"

Cracked all the way out

Im sorry I'm dying of laughter, his voice is cute but the music heeeeelp :bop:

not the people in the comments “like if you were a fan from the start” :thumb3:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

10 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Who listens to a song and thinks Hmmmmm "if someone presented this to me, I'd be like alrite can you make it feel a bit warmer, cus I appreciate it, but I'd be like. what does it really mean to you, can you explain to me in a way I can understand a bit more forward" and "if I had a boyfriend and he presented me this I'd absolutely be freaked out, maybe a bit less if it was his weird offering to ask for some freaky time but i'd be like, babe. I appreciate what you're feeling, let's unpack that, can you tell me how you really feel in a way I can understand. simply cus thank you, but what?"

Cracked all the way out

Leave her and her thoughts that are about nothing, and beautiful, and for free alone!

Tbh my heart goes out to Charlie sometimes because he’s not as involved in all of Lana’s ventures (music videos etc) compared to Chuck so I’m glad he’s going out and doing something on his own, even if I don’t understand it (,:

28 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Cracked all the way out

May you find back what you had to let die to keep on living. And better than and past the rank too that you surrendered and gotten used to to act like that all primitive. 

UV/Honeymoon

5 hours ago, That Venice Bitch said:

Lana Del Rey's brother, Charlie Grant/Charles Grant/CG has released his very first song, featuring production by Nigerian-American producer Chino Amobi.

Rob: 2023

Charlie: 2024

Chuck: 2025.

Mom: 2026.

Grandpa: 2027.

Aunt: 2028.

Pool cleaner: 2029.

Woman who does Lana's laundry: 2030

I'm excited!

It’s not entirely bad; I actually found the composition to be very interesting.

What made me stop listening were his voice and the suffocating clown sound.