Sign in to follow this  
That Venice Bitch

Charles Grant - "Bye Symbol" - Out Now!

32 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Wait, I'm honestly surprised to see so many positive comments about the lyrics on Instagram, I felt like I understood nothing?? :toofunny:

some of the lyrics feel like half of a lyric… like when you kind of have an idea of what you want to say so you write a fragment of it and plan to go back and finish them later, except he didn’t finish them

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Wait, I'm honestly surprised to see so many positive comments about the lyrics on Instagram, I felt like I understood nothing?? :toofunny:

do you really think all these people are living for it? :toofunny: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

The speaking part while the beats and stuff were in the background lowkey reminded me of Faithless

url%5D

On 2/6/2024 at 11:13 PM, mssainttropez said:

The way he’s either going to give us psychedelic techno SoundCloud rap or spoken word poetry to Rob’s piano :justride:

Called it lmao

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

1 hour ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Sucking up to Lana possibly :um3: Even if that’s not the case, I personally don’t critique someone’s content on their post. Charlie obviously cares about it, so I feel like it would be rude to discourage what he just put out. It’s obviously not the best, but there’s other places to discuss that, yk 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I laughed so hard I got the hiccups :omfg2: Lana’s like, welp, my bro did a thing IDK here it is in all its clown shoes glory :flop: :whatever2:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

This is kinda funny and I can't say that I dislike it for some reason, haha.

The execution is definetly amateurish and its difficult to take it seriously, but there's as well something definetly going on there artistically. I'm all up for the noisy vibe. Kinda makes me think of some of Frusciante's late solo stuff, which I adore. Let's see if he'll keep developing some kind of sound of his own or this is just some thing that came from boredom.

48 minutes ago, Three White Butterflies said:

His family is too supportive :bebe:

😂😂😂

You just made me remind that FRIENDS episode where Ross rediscovers his passion for keyboards 😂

38 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

do you really think all these people are living for it? :toofunny: 

I honestly do, I’ve seen some comments with ironic or sarcastic undertones but several seem genuine to me? :toofunny:

23 minutes ago, mssainttropez said:

Sucking up to Lana possibly :um3: Even if that’s not the case, I personally don’t critique someone’s content on their post. Charlie obviously cares about it, so I feel like it would be rude to discourage what he just put out. It’s obviously not the best, but there’s other places to discuss that, yk 

Yeah, I wouldn’t want to comment something discouraging to someone who’s excited about their work.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

2 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I honestly do, I’ve seen some comments with ironic or sarcastic undertones but several seem genuine to me? :toofunny:

tbh I don't buy it, they just want to be nice to be seen by him/lana. but who am I to judge anyway :toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

that's hilarious considering the amount of Stans that go onto Lana's insta saying ANOTHER PIANO SONG?!?!?!!?! MOM WE DONT WANT PIANO

faSE.gif

I read the "lyrics" and I can honestly say I liked them. I think they are genuinely poetic and can see what he was going for. He has a nice speaking voice too. I think it would have worked way better as spoken word with Violet style slightly creepy music behind it, and a bit more editing of the lyrics. 

BUT, as it is I can't listen to more than a 20 seconds with that awful clown squeaking nose. :toofloppy:

It's honestly quite heartwarming how supportive Chuck, Charlie, Lana, and Rob are of each others artistic pursuits. I wish I had that kind of family. :noparty:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

6 hours ago, Three White Butterflies said:

His family is too supportive :bebe:

Yeah, agreed dude. Charlie's debut single did not move me in any direction, except maybe away from the speaker. My guess is he's gifted in other areas, not everyone can be a LDR. To each their own, though. I'm sure there are peeps out there jamming to his single, with the windows down, blaring it loud! I am not one of those peeps :nono:

OqqaAZJt.png     B4iWPK3.gif     OqqaAZJt.png