ultrabanisters

'Festival' Merch Collection

the way dark paradise is placed right on the crotch area of the shortsΒ :air:Β 

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Can’t get over how Lana’s team stopped using LDR Village just to come out with seemingly poor quality merch with weird designs on a different platformΒ :brigitte:Β I want to know who came up with these. The bow and the matching tank/skirt are cute but everything else seems AI generated or something

hyz6.gif

2 minutes ago, fishtails said:

omg I love the stuff with the bows! I didn't get an email for it even though I signed up for the newsletter forever agoΒ :um2:

Yeah it’s weird cause I didn’t get this on my main email but on the secondary one (and I used them both for signing up/ordering) I think they’re just sending in bulks

13.04.2018 RomeΒ - Lana wore my hat!Β 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Β 

Just now, Fireffie said:

Yeah it’s weird cause I didn’t get this on my main email but on the secondary one (and I used them both for signing up/ordering) I think they’re just sending in bulks

I just checked my secondary email and they did send it there lol I hope I get the link to shop early onΒ one of them on Monday

I’m surprised no one has come in here yet to point out that some of the Lana Del Rey logos use the LDRAKALG font and be delulu about a rerelease x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

β€’Β 4.18.14Β β€’Β 5.1.14Β β€’ 9.20.14Β β€’ 5.28.15Β β€’ 6.14.15Β β€’ 7.28.16Β β€’ 7.24.17Β β€’ 10.23.17Β β€’ 10.24.17Β β€’ 1.25.18Β β€’ 2.5.18Β β€’ 12.5.18Β β€’ 10.3.19Β β€’ 10.11.19Β β€’ 11.16.19 β€’

SFΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β INDΒ β€’Β ATLΒ β€’Β CHIΒ β€’Β LDNΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β NYCΒ β€’Β DCΒ β€’ ATLΒ β€’ NYCΒ β€’ PDXΒ β€’ SANΒ β€’ KS

Β 

7 minutes ago, fishtails said:

omg I love the stuff with the bows! I didn't get an email for it even though I signed up for the newsletter forever agoΒ :um2:

me either like that newsletter is broken..

Her merch is missing those 2015 galaxy pattern hoodies andΒ backpacks you saw every middle schooler wearing

url%5D

8 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Did anybody get the link? I never and I want the pretty when I cry hoodie so bad.. and considering the rest of the items areΒ :eek3: I think it will be a battle lol

Oh it actually says pretty whenΒ youΒ cry, I know that’s the title but it would’ve been cuter if it said pretty whenΒ IΒ cry lol

Β 

the little cropped black tank with the LDR and the bow is cute thoΒ 

Β 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesΒ 

22 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Β 

The US store added 24 products, UK and NL store so far only 1. They might add more in the next days.

What if one of the newly added things is a nude vinyl repress for the one year anniversary and that's why the UK and NL only have 1 thing :shh:

7 minutes ago, Elle said:

I’m surprised no one has come in here yet to point out that some of the Lana Del Rey logos use the LDRAKALG font and be delulu about a rerelease x

:oprah4:

Β 

π’Žπ’‚π’šπ’ƒπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’Š'π’Ž 𝘭π˜ͺ𝘷π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Šπ’” 𝘬π˜ͺ𝘭𝘭π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 π’Žπ’†

βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹†.Β * : ✧ . : * : β˜† * βœ§Β Λ–Β°. β‹†β­’Λšο½‘β‹† Β°.  ✧ Λ–Β°

Β 

Β 

i think i don’t mind some of it? The only lana merch i own is the lighter bc I generally can’t stand most of it. I wish i could look at all of it properly and decide

Β 

edit: i like the blue swan t shirt i think i’ll get that and maybeΒ the white bow ldr tee? purely bc i don’t have any of her clothing merch

Β 

i have severe issues with the way lots of it is so β€œtrendy” shein vibes. the LANA DEL REY looks like a lot of the bootleg merch we get cause there’s no other options not bc we actually want that!!! i’d enjoy it on its own but make the font match the bow vibe please what’s happeningΒ 

Β 

The purple set has confirmed fornite in my opinion. HideousΒ 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

What if one of the newly added things is a nude vinyl repress for the one year anniversary and that's why the UK and NL only have 1 thing :shh:

Β 

It got added as merch and not music related on the UK storeΒ :noparty: