hotshot2am

Ocean Blvd 'Festival Edition' Vinyl

it's so random. but I am happy I received the email for once lol

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

I dont get the design concept in the slightest but period :liner: 

i feel like the concept is very obviously 60s summer, inline with ya know… the combination of the vintage influences on OB as well as coachella6WlcQGs.jpeg5Hap5KE.jpegRvHtwT2.jpeg

7 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

239 in stock so I guess they started at 250

I wonder how many the US will get

I get OB is her most recent album, but selling a psychedelic art style edition of a year old album is very random and comes off a bit cash-grabby. it just does not fit the sound of the album imo.

If she's going to drop all this festival themed merch and vinyl, I wish she would've made more Coachella Woodstock in my mind themed things, it would've been the perfect opportunity. Imagine if she made a 7in vinyl with Coachella Woodstock in my mind and idk another song from LFL or even something more recent like SYTH

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Do u know if the early access link will direct us to the us store and wait till Monday if we want to buy it on our EU shops like universal, bravado… or we can buy it from them tomorrow too?

1 hour ago, shadesofblue said:

I get OB is her most recent album, but selling a psychedelic art style edition of a year old album is very random and comes off a bit cash-grabby. it just does not fit the sound of the album imo.

If she's going to drop all this festival themed merch and vinyl, I wish she would've made more Coachella Woodstock in my mind themed things, it would've been the perfect opportunity. Imagine if she made a 7in vinyl with Coachella Woodstock in my mind and idk another song from LFL or even something more recent like SYTH

If they went w that idea of CWIMM, then a total of 2 fans would buy that lmao

Yes, it’s cash-grabbing, but most of her merch revolving around coquette aesthetic IS cash-grabby. It doesn’t harm anyone, if you like the idea, you buy it, if you don’t, you don’t. Personally, I don’t like the orange vinyl that much, but it’s just a mockup and I’m hoping the colour looks better in person. I’m def buying, I missed the chance on the titty vinyl and I regret it, but I do get your opinion and I do understand it

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

18 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

If they went w that idea of CWIMM, then a total of 2 fans would buy that lmao

Yes, it’s cash-grabbing, but most of her merch revolving around coquette aesthetic IS cash-grabby. It doesn’t harm anyone, if you like the idea, you buy it, if you don’t, you don’t. Personally, I don’t like the orange vinyl that much, but it’s just a mockup and I’m hoping the colour looks better in person. I’m def buying, I missed the chance on the titty vinyl and I regret it, but I do get your opinion and I do understand it

I get that! CWIMM is definitely not the most popular song plus it’s older, so I can also see how she’d choose to do something with OB instead. I just thought she would’ve done something with CWIMM for Coachella clothing merch, even something small. She added merch with older albums and songs like UV so it just seemed like she missed out on the opportunity to do something with that song.

But yeah, a lot of it is cash grabby anyways, that’s just merch in general. I do think limited edition vinyl with the psychedelic art is a fun idea for coachella though. I’m not sure if I would personally get it, but if anyone is into it you should totally get it!! I’m on the fence just because idk if it will be one of those things that becomes super rare, but we’ll see!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄