Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

28 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Since high expectations always leave us disappointed let’s manifest what we know is in the realms of possibility this time.

MANIFEST

LET THE LIGHT IN

LET THE LIGHT IN

LET THE LIGHT IN 

Manifesting Let The Light In as well and High By The Beach:bebe:

Margaret in / Hope is a dangerous thing out. (Jack stays)

Let the Light In in / Candy Necklace out. (FJM takes Batiste's guest spot)

Snow on the Beach in / Ocean Eyes out (Taylor instead of Billie)

These are my predictions. Everything else on the setlist will probably remain untouched, although I''d love to be proven wrong. The mixing issues need to be fixed. Hopefully she'll mention Lasso...

1 minute ago, Jeanne Dielman said:

Margaret in / Hope is a dangerous thing out. (Jack stays)

Let the Light In in / Candy Necklace out. (FJM takes Batiste's guest spot)

Snow on the Beach in / Ocean Eyes out (Taylor instead of Billie)

These are my predictions. Everything else on the setlist will probably remain untouched, although I''d love to be proven wrong. The mixing issues need to be fixed. Hopefully she'll mention Lasso...

And when she brings out Sean Ono Lennon for the demo version of tomorrow never came

17 hours ago, Beautiful Loser said:

Maybe we’ll get Father John Misty this next weekend?? The setlist had Let the light in with FJM crossed out. :ahh:

edit: Etienne Ortega shared the setlist on Instagram 

Oh, I also saw the stuntman who’s behind the motorbikes confirm that she’ll enter the stage with them for her second show too (which I think we all could’ve guessed but still, it’s nice to know!). :party:

I LOVED THE MOTORBIKES!! So happy to hear they‘re doing that again, I could watch that intro a hundred times and not get sick of it

Just now, crazyforyou said:

taylor isnt gonna come out next week, her new album comes out on the 19th

I don’t think Taylor’s new album coming out would stop her tbh. It’s not like she does press tours or anything any more 

I hope Taylor does come, I don’t necessarily care care but it was odd that she showed up night two for jack but not night 1 for Lana 

"Don’t forget me"

Kinda need lana to let Judah Smith do the interlude extended version for 1 hour and then she comes back to perform ride/btd/cherry/pretty when u cry/bartender for the rest of the show and then it ends:sass:

Pls no Taylor Swift. Literally anyone else. They’ll just play snore on the beach which no one wants or they’ll do a duet where Taylor will sing on a song she has no business being around. When Billie came out she sang well and all, but it was kind of weird considering they have no material together. I absolutely would have rather heard Lana sing Video Games solo.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

I won't stay up for weekend two, I have classes on Saturday at seven in the morning and the set starts at one twenty in my country, this weekend I skipped classes just to see Lana, but I can't do it again :') I kind of want to stay up to see her again. I'm still hoping that she will change the set, the costumes, bring new guests and announce LASSO.:bebe:

21 minutes ago, X8vinylScratchX said:

Pls no Taylor Swift. Literally anyone else. They’ll just play snore on the beach which no one wants or they’ll do a duet where Taylor will sing on a song she has no business being around. When Billie came out she sang well and all, but it was kind of weird considering they have no material together. I absolutely would have rather heard Lana sing Video Games solo.

It wasn't weird... Lana and Billie sounded amazing together and the songs they chose to sing were on point:pls:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

Honestly, I’m taking a break from social media and anything L4na related until September (Lasso) or whenever she decides to release the first single from Lasso. Just to let this Coachella mess faded and get my hype back for Lasso.

I was initially so hyped for this too. I really thought they were going to do something truly different, but the first weekend performance (not her best vocally and the vibes were off) and esp the same setlist (arranged in a way that made it even worse, baffling really) left me so disappointed and deflated. I’m not going to watch next week show. It genuinely gives me anxiety. It’s not good for my mental health.

I said this in my status but I want Lana to bring Melanie out on stage so she (Lana) has a reason to perform Pity Party live. Pity Party so suits Lana imo.

giphy.gif

I think we’re getting jack and Jon again and Billie will be swapped with someone else (FJM or weeknd)

i think this because candy necklace with jon was her stripper pole moment and Hope is a dangerous thing with Jack was her hologram moment which I feel like she will do again