Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

My fomo is so so bad… googled plane tickets to Palm springs but those alone are like $900:judgingu3: . $300 to LA but then theres the trouble of getting to Indio.I’ve always thought i wouldn’t want to go a festival cause waiting barricade in the sun would actually kill me but if shes going by on motorcycles i could come later and perch along that barricade. Plus I’m following a few Lana stans on twitter who went and they look like they had a TIME. :aw:

11 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Will there be a different outfit for week 2? Is that the norm for coachella?

my guess is either a different outfit or a diff color of same outfit

aOaIzH2.gif

17 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Will there be a different outfit for week 2? Is that the norm for coachella?

yeah, considering she changed outfits when she wasn't even a headliner im sure she will this time too

I wonder if this is also custom dolce :hooker:

giphy.gif

Manifesting she changes her outfit mid set instead of near the end! That’s the only thing I want to change from week 1

"Don’t forget me"

I'd love to see something learning more towards purple or pink, but I think we'll get a similar makeup and hair look. I could see her wearing similar style dresses like she did for Coachella in 2014.

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I really hope they fix the mic issues if that really was a part of the problem with the first performance because it really wasn't great. Hopefully it's live streamed and she's a lot better bc fuckinghell. Some cute moments but easily one of the laziest vocal performances I've ever heard from her

6 hours ago, honeymoon is alive said:

I LOVE this concert and how confident she was :dance2: need to hear you can be the boss live again

The faces she was pulling during all the songs omg the eye contact w the crowd.. she actually seemed to love being on stage that day 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 hour ago, Chemtrail said:

I really hope they fix the mic issues if that really was a part of the problem with the first performance because it really wasn't great. Hopefully it's live streamed and she's a lot better bc fuckinghell. Some cute moments but easily one of the laziest vocal performances I've ever heard from her

weekend 2 is actually known for having better performances than weekend 1 because by then, technical issues are fixed, the crowd is smaller so the artist is less nervous, the artist has already performed so they feel more chill, and everything is smoothed out overall. technical issues in weeknd 1 aren’t that abnormal tbh. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

weekend 2 is actually known for having better performances than weekend 1 because by then, technical issues are fixed, the crowd is smaller so the artist is less nervous, the artist has already performed so they feel more chill, and everything is smoothed out overall. technical issues in weeknd 1 aren’t that abnormal tbh. 

The only time I've ever watched Coachella was for Beyonce and they didn't stream the second show she did so I didn't know that but I hope you're right

Not gonna lie though I hope she doesn't do any more major festivals in future if she's either not gonna put any effort into the vocals, do the same performances of songs like Pretty When You Cry and Cherry or show up late. I still cba watching the performances for the songs she's done a million times, I've heard clips though and every vocal I've heard has been unnotable. The highlight of the show was 10 seconds of pole dancing really. What's the point really?

2 hours ago, NikoGo said:

Manifesting she changes her outfit mid set instead of near the end! That’s the only thing I want to change from week 1

I don’t that would’ve been possible. The outfit change was because of the hologram during hope which was a reference to SNL. She can’t move hope earlier because Jack can’t play before the other more important and known guests. Or at least that’s how I see it. Otherwise I think even 2 outfit changes would be nice

I wonder if she'll repeat her collab with Billie, because the element of surprise is now gone.

Taylor was spotted at the festival, so it wouldn't be impossible for her to sing a duet with Lana.

8 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Not gonna lie though I hope she doesn't do any more major festivals in future if she's either not gonna put any effort into the vocals, do the same performances of songs like Pretty When You Cry and Cherry or show up late. I still cba watching the performances for the songs she's done a million times, I've heard clips though and every vocal I've heard has been unnotable. The highlight of the show was 10 seconds of pole dancing really. What's the point really?

I’m just grateful she showed up on time, praying for honeymoon (song) to be performed this weekend

Just now, DemonMic2003 said:

I’m just grateful she showed up on time, praying for honeymoon (song) to be performed this weekend

Showing up is enough for some nice photos but if the performance is lazy then it's hard to watch and she doesn't need to ruin her reputation because she won't be able to do this again and one day she might actually want to put the effort in lmao