Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

9 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

I need FJM, Taylor and The Weeknd, honestly

this would be iconic :true:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

The only two people who heard it (snow on the beach) were together and said they only heard a few chords 😭 it could’ve been any Lana song… but we will see tomorrow. PLEASE GOD LET HER BRING OUT FATHER (John misty)

8 minutes ago, Enco said:

The only two people who heard it (snow on the beach) were together and said they only heard a few chords 😭 it could’ve been any Lana song… but we will see tomorrow. PLEASE GOD LET HER BRING OUT FATHER (John misty)

That’s good to know. I won’t get too excited unless there is a video for now. That Billie guest spot kind of helped save her performance so I wouldn’t mind seeing Taylor show up just in case. 

I think Billie was definitely a one time thing, the surprise appearance and them doing each other’s first songs was a once in a life time, you had to be there moment. It can’t be replicated.

Jack Antonoff is unfortunately probably returning knowing them, but Rob or even Byron on the piano would be touching. Any celeb who plays piano would be better honestly. Put Elton John on it and say it’s a callback to their magazine. Stealing @littleredpartydress answer and saying RIOPY! Or SYML plays piano too I think. 

I would love Jon Batiste to come back- he’s a true performer, those adlibs were everything and Lana really came alive- and based off him getting custom dolce like the LDR team did he might be! But FJM LTLI could be a great replacement for him. He works so great with Lana and has a performance style we know she likes and would make her come alive too. 

The weeknd (who I don’t like but..) or ASAP could match Billie’s star power, are GP friendly and have emotional ties like Billie in that they go back to the beginning of her career. They also have multiple songs to sing with her like Billie did. I can picture her sauntering up the steps singing Stargirl Interlude. Now, REAL people know Father John Misty has more star power than the weeknd and he’s known and worked with Lana since the beginning of her career too. They have multiple songs (plus Coachella is inspired by him so he could jump in there. 2 birds,1 stone) together too. Basically give josh all the guest slots.

The only other suitable guests would be the greats she knows- Stevie, Joan, Courtney but I’m sure those are so far out of the realm of possibility. 

Lana sound checks lots of things she never sings

Remember her soundcheck in Canada last year? I think it was Quebec City?

But I would be excited if Taylor showed up and they performed it

3 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Lana sound checks lots of things she never sings

Remember her soundcheck in Canada last year? I think it was Quebec City?

But I would be excited if Taylor showed up and they performed it

While this is true I highly doubt she’d soundcheck SOTB of all things, a song which isn’t even hers to begin with if she wasn’t planning to sing it

I wonder if Taylor will sing a song from the new album or if she’ll make Lana sing cruel summer or something :thumb2:

"Don’t forget me"

9 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Taylor is known for her details in giving hints, and her post about “friday” schedule contained a pic of her with lana and Jack, so her being one of the guests is very possible 

i thought that was shown in a part of the video about midnights. that’s what twitter oomf told me but 🤷‍♀️

31 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I wonder if Taylor will sing a song from the new album or if she’ll make Lana sing cruel summer or something :thumb2:

Lana doing a "Florida!!!" live performance with Florence, Taylor, Jack - and Lorde playing the tambourine 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 hour ago, Americen Whore said:

Taylor is known for her details in giving hints, and her post about “friday” schedule contained a pic of her with lana and Jack, so her being one of the guests is very possible 

This ruined my whole mood ngl

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

Honestly thank God I decided not to stay up tomorrow bc I would've been so disappointed :brigitte:

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚