Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

1 minute ago, LifeOnMars said:

Bartender 

I screamed :thumb2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

sooo what are the chances that she debuts a song from lasso? i’m dying to hear anything from this album 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

sooo what are the chances that she debuts a song from lasso? i’m dying to hear anything from this album 

I choose to believe 

18 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

close to zero, but never zero

and also for giving me Margaret

I hope her entrance is her coming out of a coffin or falling from the sky as an angel, however i expect the exact same thing.

But it would be so cool if this show was the rebirth after she (died?)

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

It’s gonna be the same show with a few minor setlist changes (if any) the same way the festival shows last year were 

I hope at least they can clean up some of the slow and awkward transitions that led to a lot of awkward silence between songs :rip: 

i am really hoping they try and at a minimum make the A&W transition more of a um transition

giphy.gif

26 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

I hope her entrance is her coming out of a coffin or falling from the sky as an angel, however i expect the exact same thing.

But it would be so cool if this show was the rebirth after she (died?)

Aphrodite coming out of the sea entrance :oh:

9 hours ago, twinkletoes7 said:

omg i will actually say a prayer rooting for u

is the snow on the beach thing true? i was hoping if taylor came out they would sing something else. i want love story w taylor on the balcony

Ngl, since before last week I have also been thinking about love story on the balcony.. but I didn’t want to say it aloud and it happen :lmao:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

0! :dance3:

40 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

It’s gonna be the same show with a few minor setlist changes (if any) the same way the festival shows last year were 

I hope at least they can clean up some of the slow and awkward transitions that led to a lot of awkward silence between songs :rip: 

yeah the minute of total silence between hope and A&W was really park awkward. Like I was fully expecting her to come out dressed in cowboy gear and announce Lasso 

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

0! :dance3:

yeah the minute of total silence between hope and A&W was really park awkward. Like I was fully expecting her to come out dressed in cowboy gear and announce Lasso 

Right like I get what they were trying to do with the outfit change but it didn’t work on the festival tour last year and they scrapped it after like 3 shows because of how long it took so like why bring it back

and to do all that just to sing 2 shortened versions of songs and then end was so weird 

i’m not gonna watch this one live because theres a 95% chance itll be the exact same but i really hope they don’t have the same issues as last week... excited to watch the show when i wake up though

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23