Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

The summertime vocals towards the end of Doin' Time , the vocal was vocaling:trisha:

Also kinda digging the Summertime Sadness intro, it's a mood :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Same setlist, same guests apart from Billie being swapped with Camila. Outfit 1 was the same as last week but black; outfit 2 was country coded. She sang hope on stage and the outro was a hologram. Her vocals were really good and her energy was great

I just got up to see how it went. Hearing she had good vocals and energy is music to my ears. 

Just now, ultrabanisters said:

what were the PWYC FJM 'shade' lyrics?

They weren’t shade to FJM, or I didn’t read it that way 

it was my copyrights and jonnys burned out files.. I thought it was just additional shade to Radiohead tbf but might not be 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

Amazing show indeed. One of the best among the last, imo.

Mainly because everything went well, no technical problems, her voice was incredible and her look killed me.

I particularly liked the duet with Jon Batiste, a little less the one with Camila, but nvm.

I will keep it in my memory for sure.

The only thing is that sometimes (not often) I was confused as to whether it was her voice or the playback, like the voice was still there but her lips weren't moving. I think she shouldn't use her voice so much for the playback, unless it's just accompanying background elements.

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

The only thing is that sometimes (not often) I was confused as to whether it was her voice or the playback, like the voice was still there but her lips weren't moving. I think she shouldn't use her voice so much for the playback, unless it's just accompanying background elements.

agreed but at least it kept the show dynamic unlike last week

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

They weren’t shade to FJM, or I didn’t read it that way 

it was my copyrights and jonnys burned out files.. I thought it was just additional shade to Radiohead tbf but might not be 

Ohh radioheads guitarist is named jonny thats interesting. On twitter someone suggested John Janick who works at her label although I think she’s always had nice things to say about him. FJM also goes by Josh irl not John/Johnny

1 minute ago, violettiaras said:

Ohh radioheads guitarist is named jonny thats interesting. On twitter someone suggested John Janick who works at her label although I think she’s always had nice things to say about him. FJM also goes by Josh irl not John/Johnny

someone said earlier it could have possibly been “charlie” not johnny

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

Im not sure, I definitely heard Johnny and so did everybody else, need to find a clip of it again and decipher it haha 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

This was actually the first Lana concert I‘ve ever fully seen (online) and it was so good omg!!! She sang so beautifully and her outfit was such a surprise and the country intro omg I was shaken. 

And Camila is live really good imo I don‘t like her but that performance was amazing!

And the second outfit :deadbanana::cumming2::crying4::rock: I DIED looking at the photos on insta because i’m the stream I didn‘t see it lol so beautiful I‘m going to die 😭😍 Ican‘t for real it‘s biker girl x zimmermann x country without an o and the sparkly Lana belt buckle!!!:pray2: I hope Lasso sounds just like that outfit. 

I give it 100/10

6 minutes ago, twinkletoes7 said:

Oh interesting i’ll have to watch it again. Speaking of which Charlie hasn’t been at coachella, or at least hasn’t been in any pictures from there.

Just now, violettiaras said:

Oh interesting i’ll have to watch it again. Speaking of which Charlie hasn’t been at coachella, or at least hasn’t been in any pictures from there.

You can find him on Ben's IG story :

https://www.instagram.com/stories/bentap77/3350108380733483800?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igsh=MjgyaDg0eGgzaWJw

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

And the second outfit :deadbanana::cumming2::crying4::rock: I DIED looking at the photos on insta because i’m the stream I didn‘t see it lol so beautiful I‘m going to die 😭😍 Ican‘t for real it‘s biker girl x zimmermann x country without an o and the sparkly Lana belt buckle!!!:pray2: I hope Lasso sounds just like that outfit. 

I think that second looks must be from that custom western wear guy in Nashville she posted last year. So many people thought it would be her grammy outfit 

edit: manuelcouture on instagram but it looks like he mainly does shirts and not like. leather dresses :/ but molly dickinson follows him so!

Edited by violettiaras

3 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

Screenshot-20240420-065258-Instagram.jpg

:popcorn:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°