Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

29 minutes ago, violettiaras said:

they sang along loud as hell to ARCADIA like people were right when they said weekend 2 has less influencersย 

ย 

yeah that was crazyyyy

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Beautiful, happy, confident, sexy, glowing!ย :rock:ย Mother left no crumbs and licked the fuckin' plateย :point:

โ€˜Fucking God bless us all and letโ€™s hope we make it through this.โ€™
~LDR, Flaunt

ย 

18 minutes ago, Brooklyn Fetus said:

lmao wy camilla cabelo...but ate AND WHY DID CAMILA STOLE LANAS SHOW

She definitely stole the time for us to get a honeymoon songย 

idk if its already been said but we 100% need this as a gif I need it for my rides on the delulu trainย MOoT8bp.gif

MOoT8bp.gif

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gifย  ย tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gifย ย tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

ย 

2 hours ago, takemybreath said:

RPE-L-CF-PHOTOGALLERY-0420_dk_08.jpg

RPE-L-CF-PHOTOGALLERY-0420_dk_07-1.jpg

ย 

ย 

+

8jn31j.jpg

439586170-428885043169052-46400916353920

ย 

ย 

๐’Ž๐’‚๐’š๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Š๐’” ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐’Ž๐’†

โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹†.ย * : โœงย . : * : โ˜† * โœงย ห–ยฐ. โ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโ‹† ยฐ. ย โœง ห–ยฐ

ย 

ย 

8 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

8jn31j.jpg

ย 

istg if lasso soundsย anything like this outfit I'll be hyping up this era too

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

12 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

The way Taylor didn't show up for Lana again...

people get mad when she's around lana and mad when she's not.ย 

i don't think she showed up for sabrina's set either and they're great friendsย :headache:

ย 

violets in your eyes

ย 

2 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Has the full showย for weekend 2 been posted anywhere yet (separate from the rewindedย Coachella stream)?ย 

On sharemania, posted by @ImenaOpheliaย :wub:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

do we have a transcription of that monologue that plays after hope? I would love to read it because I couldn't get everything that was said

1.jpgย  3.jpgย ย 2.jpgย 

Just chiming in to say that Lana FUCKING KILLED IT during her 2nd Coachella weekend. She sounded unbelievable and so in her feels. Not shy or nervous in the least. Last weekend she def had the first show jitters mixed with the audio issues probably got the best of her. Lana performed like a true headliner last night. Stunning, Immaculate, Perfection x๐Ÿ’ฏ

ย 

That said... the Camila Cabello feature was jarring,ย disjointed and hostile. TayTay would have been the most iconic feature and I kinda feel like a huge missed opportunity,ย especially with Jack making an appearance. That Camila song sucks and did not fitย withย Lana's vibe at all. I just didn't get it ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™‚๏ธ

OqqaAZJt.pngย ย ย ย  B4iWPK3.gifย ย ย ย  OqqaAZJt.png

omg I just finished watching, what a show!!! A little shaky at firstย but her confidence grew quickly and then her vocals were just out of this world and she really felt like she was in her element.

ย 

Candy Necklace was absolutely one of the greatest things to ever happen on a Coachella stage. My jaw was dropped, I was gasping for air. If anyone dares to say Lana can't sing or doesn't have stage presence, that should be mandatory viewing. What a stunning, mysterious, sexy performance. An absolute highlight of her career right there, and then to go right into a heartbreaking and creative performance of Hope with that moving monologue to end it...wow just wow.

ย 

Imagine complaining that Lana doesn't perform her bops when she's serving art like that??ย 

ย 

The only low part was Camila's hilarious random interlude, but I'm choosing to view it as social commentary. People demand high energy performances and say because it's Coachella it's what she has to do, so she gave us the most chaotic (and bad) version of high energy to shut people up before returning to her ballads and absolutely slaying the rest of the performance.

ย 

:gclap::gclap::gclap: