Elle

Indio, CA @ Coachella: Weekend 2 - April 19th, 2024

52 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

Snapinsta-app-439670629-1155909632434860

I'm OBSSESSED with the chemistry Jon and Lana have on stage like... kind of need them to make an entire collab album together and then tour together :agree:

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

https://sharemania.us/forums/hd-live-performances.6/ you have to create an account! but it's there

I can’t figure it out 😭 

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

1 hour ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Oh also as someone who was there, she was late only cuz like 5 people needed medical attention by her bike lane barricade! 

seriously? :stunned: omg i was chastising her but people were potentially dying …

38 minutes ago, 69 Million Stars said:

I can’t figure it out 😭 

what exactly? did you make an account?

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

25 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what exactly? did you make an account?

I got it! I made an account it just kept popping up stuff and opening new windows but we got it! 🩵

🫧 ELVIS WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST 🫧

tumblr_inline_npxzudKmZ21szaa83_250.gifv

🫧 I CAN’T HELP BUT FEEL SOMEWHAT LIKE MY BODY MARRED MY SOUL🫧

11 hours ago, 69 Million Stars said:

Ok in get free she says “out of the black into the blue” like it’s a positive thing. Like she’s becoming happier. But during Coachella she literally goes from blue to black in outfit changes meaning a return to her darker mindset. The intro song (My My, Hey Hey-Neil Diamond) also says “out of the blue into the black” and talks about basically going hard instead of fizzling out. The hologram cage interlude talked about women being mothers or virgins and how those are the only acceptable choices in society. But then goes on to talk about sensuality and creativity and not being caged by just the two choices of virgin or mother. She’s mused a lot about motherhood especially in Ocean Blvd and I think this could all point to her giving up having kids and just focusing on her career, her art. Also the ending where she’s carried out felt like a funeral instead of the usual psych ward vibe, then she’s almost reborn into a new era that is just for her. Of course this could all just me being tired af and unhinged. 

Someone else that’s better an analyzing this stuff chime in! Lol

She’s just becoming a baddie again 💅

2 hours ago, plastiscguy said:

In case anyone wants to download the audio... :bebe: I'll try to make a remastered version later

Thank you so much ❤️ looking forward to listen it. In case you upload a remastered version, I'd be very happy if you tagged me so I see it for sure 😊

It was expensive watch it 

I still can’t believe that she did THAT after last weekend. This is probably one of my favourite shows of her. 

also, I love how she found the courage to cut Blue Jeans and Video Games for the first time in her career

20240420-194602.jpg

20240420-194502.jpg

437579948-18446601382012900-548703848391

:wub:

𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒎 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒊𝒔 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝒎𝒆

✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆. * : ✧ . : * : ☆ * ✧ ˖°. ⋆⭒˚。⋆ °.  ✧ ˖°

2 hours ago, BoardingSchool said:

I loved all the attention to detail, like during the transition/intro to Ocean Blvd, that was the instrumental theme from the soap opera The Young & the Restless playing under the voiceover about the tunnel... a lovely way to connect that song with Candy Necklace ("you've been actin young and restless"). 

OMG Thank you! I was pounding my head on the table trying to remember what this was!

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

13 minutes ago, takemybreath said:

20240420-194602.jpg

20240420-194502.jpg

437579948-18446601382012900-548703848391

:wub:

Her makeup always looks so flawless when Etienne does it<3 he killed it with this makeup look but I'm just obsessed with both fits and looks last night :trisha:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄