Rorman Nockwell

The Courtney Love is Over Thread

34 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

she is based for calling Taylor Swift not interesting

Happy someone agrees. WE THE PEOPLE are sick of Taylor $wift!

35 minutes ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

She literally got Lana into heroin

You lost me

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95237ep20gi51lvjl437x

1 hour ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

she is based for calling Taylor Swift not interesting

but I draw the line at her insulting Lana. She literally got Lana into heroin and they were high on it the entire endless summer tour (I was there). There’s also blind items about it but it’s not exactly a secret.

maybe she’s mad Lana won’t get high with her anymore, who knows.

HUH?

i didn't particularly liked that john denver cover too but damn is it that serious ma 😭😭 does she have any beef with john denver that i'm not aware or…

28 minutes ago, details said:

i didn't particularly liked that john denver cover too but damn is it that serious ma 😭😭 does she have any beef with john denver that i'm not aware or…

no bc how much could you possibly hate one single song that you suddenly decide someone you previously called the only musical genius other than kurt cobain is a flop 😭

3 hours ago, Mer said:

Anyways, Courtney has always hated the popular girls in music. She is the one that threw the compact that almost hit Madonna in this famous gif

1228007.gif

She's just a very bitter person, who has lived a sad and tragic life, and should honestly just be left alone and taken with a grain of salt. She just does this for attention, and I really hope Lana isn't reading this and focusing on Coachella rn. 

The shop for skinny people? Or did you mean Brandi Glanville? 

Yes that shop! In the sense that Brandy is just so unbothered and continues to be problematic. Brandy has faced so much backlash and allegations, but literally doesn’t give a fuck much like Courtney. 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

2 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

it’s not just blind items that didn’t come till years later, it’s in her songs. A lot of them. I hate Azalea but she was right about Lana being hooked on opiates. Barrie, G-Eazy, and Chase were all addicted. And yes she would be able to do all those things. Heroin doesn’t knock you out unless you take way too much. For someone with anxiety like Lana it works more as an upper. I don’t think she gets high anymore, and she’s my favorite person on the earth, I’m not saying any of this to insult her, but it’s true.

drugs- sure. definitely. u can’t just throw heroin accusations around though bestie 😭 i don’t think it’s the most unlikely idea that she had it before but nobody here knows so i do think it’s in bad taste

and if she was to have done it, saying courtney introduced her to it is so random sorry 

i’m not trying to hate on u though i can see ur coming from a good place

giphy.gif

While  I agree with her statement that Taylor is not an interesting artist, I just don't get why she is out there shaming other (female) artists?

When has she ever done anything "interesting" since the early 90s apart from trying very hard to be provocative? 

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, details said:

Yes fun fact, Courtney hated John Denver and was actually the cause of the plane crash that killed him! She threw compacts at the plane until one pierced the cockpit window, knocking the pilot unconscious and making him fall onto the controls, causing the plane to nosedive into a nearby Taylor Swift concert.

3 hours ago, Carmen Del Rey said:

it’s not just blind items that didn’t come till years later, it’s in her songs. A lot of them. I hate Azalea but she was right about Lana being hooked on opiates. Barrie, G-Eazy, and Chase were all addicted. And yes she would be able to do all those things. Heroin doesn’t knock you out unless you take way too much. For someone with anxiety like Lana it works more as an upper. I don’t think she gets high anymore, and she’s my favorite person on the earth, I’m not saying any of this to insult her, but it’s true.

Tbh this is her own personal business and it doesn't matter. People take drugs all the time who gives a fuck, it's just a way of getting through life. No fan can make a difference to that whether it's true or false. That's absolutely nothing to do with anyone but Lana. Unless you saw her shoot up you don't know what you're talking about.

3 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I think you might be confusing this with coke

Everyone knows Gerald is a cokehead; it's not a secret and several of his ex-girlfriends have talked about it

Coke is commonly used in the music industry (and by a lot of rich people in general - sportspeople, actors, etc) but heroin is a whole other level

It's not impossible that she used heroin but it's very very difficult to function on it. As SN said, it's hard to imagine her being a regular user of it and meeting all of her career commitments at that time

Benzos, codeine or coke - yeah, I'd believe. But I don't know if I believe heroin

Coke is literally on every street in England where there's a pub so tbh this isn't noteworthy at all to me :rip: This is none of our business at all

i think shes joking because the last song lana has released was the cover expect for blue skies which i doubt she has heard. courtney also talked about lana on a podcast a few days ago saying she opened the door “for women and twinks” also like a year ago she called lana a musical genius so i dont think shes being serious 

59 minutes ago, Chemtrail said:

Coke is literally on every street in England where there's a pub so tbh this isn't noteworthy at all to me :rip: This is none of our business at all

I was just saying that I really don't think she was into heroin at any time during her career, but (probably) coke at some point(s) and that it's not a big deal. But I agree, it's no one else's business what she was on (if anything), when she was on it, and so forth.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

17 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

same, i’m not even mad cause i know she’s probably just out of her head 

I mean she isn't good at maintaining relationships

As I said, her relationship with Frances has been strained over the years; I think they have even had periods of no contact

When she did Nobody's Daughter I remember reading that she didn't consult the other members of Hole, and Melissa Auf der Maur was apparently really pissed off and said that it wasn't a Hole album, it was a Courtney album

I feel like Taylor would just be like "fuck this bitch" but Lana would take it more personally. I mean maybe they can overcome it but it does seem like this statement is the type of thing that would really sting Lana.

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

1 hour ago, 14n4 said:

saying u had to stop listening to lana bc she was influencing you too much is craaaaazyyyy

Maybe that's the point, she feels too much influenced but wants to sound different than Taylor, Lana and all the others. She may be right about one thing, namely that many artists copy and imitate each other, but that has actually always been the case. Perhaps she is afraid of becoming too much like the others and tries to set herself apart in this drastic way.