Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (W8 Results on pg. 28)

Hello all my darlings of Lanaboards, it is I, Lady Gaga, Mother monster, Queen of all gaggery, arriving *fashionably* late to the show :stage:

Everyone knows me for my avant garde looks, so who better to represent the camp couture category than

the queen of camp herself :mariah4: 

I radiate glamour in every aspect as many are aware :slowhairflip:

61-D7-D00-C-CFCB-4991-8-FAA-6991-C55-F3-

I arrived in an extravagant hot pink dress as the judges and fellow contestants watched. Wearing a matching bow to honor from the creator of bows herself, miss Lana del rey. Had to make a large bow to match my flamboyant dress. :clapback:

Spoiler

C75-C3186-7-C21-48-C3-A31-B-02-DB0776374

just when you thought my look was complete....... 

bam! 

:trisha3:

I reveal a second part to my look, wearing a matching black two piece and sparkly black stiletto pumps. I wore huge lashes to accentuate my makeup with a bright lip :makeup2:

I would like to thank all my little monsters, the judges, and fellow contestants

Spoiler

vote for me for clear skin

:pout:

xoxo, gaga :mariah4:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

This is just so fucking awesome! Everybody's minds are just that creative, it's just the pinnacle of Internet forum's kitschy games :trisha: Just so amazing to witness this!

url%5D

Spoiler

A0vuNO1.jpeg

I'm so chuffed to be here, but I've got to be honest: I was so stoned when I took that alligator picture in Amsterdam! I don't really remember it, but I'm glad everyone seems to like it. I think everyone looks really lovely, but I'd say Gaga and Jane are my biggest competitors. I thought I'd be the most theatrical girl here, but Gaga put on a bloody brilliant show. I got distracted by some birdsong echoing through the window and didn't hear Jane's description of her outfit, but she looks rather like some tropical bird flying over the Peruvian mountains on a psychosexual vision quest... what? That doesn't make any sense? Ah, fuck it, I'm going to get some more tea from craft services...

o4qjp4j.png

confessional

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

i was shocked to see the other contestants looks this week. me, mitski, did a fantastically original and camp look showcasing that the literal sense of the word camp and the gay lingo word camp can live in harmony, but the looks these girls have been churning out are nothing less than trailer trash...

like i said in my hit song 'nobody':

'nobody'... 

...is better than me this week

i am hoping the judges see my originality and flair and see that this eccentricity is the real meaning of the word camp

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Spoiler

How could I forget the donut lick me and my beautiful beloved friend Jane shared back then! I guess it was the coffee enema making me act a little weird…

IMG-5983.jpg

You all look beautiful! I think we ALL have that Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent that Miss Lohan is looking for…

Spoiler

I think I have Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve, and Talent and so does Jane. Charli XCX got talent. Charli is… unique, I can see that… Nerve? She had the nerve to come in with those ugly ass boots. I give that to her… CHARISMA? I don’t see any… she is just U.N.T.

FD41524-D-E6-E2-4848-BD57-6-D609-D38352-

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

little do they know that... trailer trash is the epitome of camp...

My Crazy Daisy - 1966 Vintage Camper. #pink camper #vintage camper #love  pink | Vintage camper, Vintage camper remodel, Remodeled campers Weeki Wachee | Vintage campers trailers, Vintage travel trailers, Vintage  trailers 

Loving to glamp !! | Vintage camper, Vintage travel trailers, Vintage  trailers

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

confessional

Spoiler

668ae8ba8e0a9e2ab5a0fff6f32fbca4.jpg

I wish i knew how to make those professional ANTM confessional posters you guys are posting :crai: Unfortunately, graphic design is NOT my passion. 

Anyway, y'all are bringing the competition! Not one flop so far (except maybe the LDR one- I am not seeing the camp on that one, but slay anyway!) My favs so far have been Mitski, Miranda and Lizzy :wubna: I'm very anxious for Lindsay's critiques- I feel like I may be humbled. I'm gonna go head on to the bathroom- I heard Kate Bush and Jane Fonda are doing coke in the stalls :oopna:

3 Hours left for submission 

@keps2013 @TheBoss

------------------------------------------------

TALES FROM THE LNTM HOUSE

(Simulated)

Lizzy Grant: Lizzy feels overshadowed by the more extravagant personalities in the competition. She struggles to find her voice and style amidst the flamboyance of her fellow contestants, leading to self-doubt and insecurity.

Naomi Campbell: Naomi, accustomed to being the center of attention, clashes with Lady Gaga over creative differences during a photo shoot challenge. Their egos collide as they each insist on their vision, causing tension and drama on set.

Miranda Cosgrove: Miranda becomes the target of jealousy from some of the other contestants who perceive her as having an unfair advantage due to her previous acting career. They spread rumors about her being favored by the judges, creating a rift within the group.

Lady Gaga: Lady Gaga's avant-garde style clashes with the more traditional tastes of Kate Moss during a styling challenge. Kate criticizes Gaga's outfit choices, leading to a heated argument that spills over into backstage drama.

Kate Moss: Kate, known for her sharp tongue, finds herself at odds with RuPaul after making a cutting remark during a critique session. RuPaul, unimpressed by Kate's attitude, delivers some tough feedback that leaves her fuming and defensive.

RuPaul: RuPaul faces criticism from Tinashe and Lana Del Rey, who accuse him of favoritism towards certain contestants. They confront RuPaul about his impartiality, sparking a debate about fairness and integrity in the competition.

Tinashe: Tinashe clashes with Kate Bush over creative differences during the challenge. 

Kate Bush: Kate Bush feels alienated from the younger contestants and struggles to connect with them on a personal level. Her reserved nature leads to misunderstandings and tensions within the group dynamics.

Lana Del Rey: Lana becomes the target of Mitski's passive-aggressive comments and subtle sabotage attempts. 

Beyoncé: Beyoncé must navigate the drama carefully to maintain her own position in the competition.

Mitski: Mitski's intense perfectionism causes friction with the fellow girls in the house, she tells them it's not a sorority, it's a competition. 

Britney Spears: Britney's fragile emotional state becomes a point of concern for the other contestants and the judges. Her struggles with confidence and anxiety manifest in erratic behavior, creating tension and drama in the competition.

Jane Fonda: Jane clashes with Charli XCX over their conflicting ideas about feminism and empowerment during a discussion about their inspirations. Their heated debate spills over into a confrontation, revealing deeper ideological differences.

Charli XCX: Charli's brash personality rubs some of the other contestants the wrong way, particularly Anya Taylor Joy, who finds her outspokenness abrasive. Their clashes escalate into a feud, with both refusing to back down.

Anya Taylor Joy: Anya feels isolated from the rest of the group due to her reserved nature and British upbringing. She struggles to connect with her fellow contestants, leading to feelings of loneliness and alienation.

Megan Thee Stallion: Megan's attitude is not well liked by some of the girls in the house. She believes it's jealously.

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

oops i misunderstood

x14CtFn.gif  89cxvIN.gif  BolwSzs.gif

i  h a v e  a  d i s c o  b a l l  m i n d  . . .  l i g h t s  f l a s h i n g  a l l  o f  t h e  t i m e

Just now, Surf Noir said:

wait, do we vote for who's the winner or the loser?

Me and @Rorman Nockwell are deciding who wins and who loses this week

I would like to add like a general public vote that would give the winner some sort of advantage but I gotta think it through.

Also, if anyone (not a contestant) would like to be a guest judge for a round DM me!

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Spoiler

confessional:
38-B34-C2-B-ADD3-4356-B0-BF-B1-F4-E4-E18

the competition is looking fierce i fear I may have some real competition. idk who Kate thinks she is, everyone knows lady gag-a is the real queen of camp :oprah3:

my outfits always slay the boots haus labs down and she knows that! That old lady needs to keep her mouth shut :seeit: I can’t believe she would come for me! She might have been a model, but I’m a star who was born to be a pop star sensation.  :clapback:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

31 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

TALES FROM THE LNTM HOUSE

(Simulated)

Mitski: Mitski's intense perfectionism causes friction with the fellow girls in the house, she tells them it's not a sorority, it's a competition. 

in the lounge, the girls have had time to de-gown from this weeks challenge and are discussing spit play in the bedroom

miranda & lana are questioning megan on whether or not she spat at mitski. megan claims she did not, but lana is adament she saw someone hucking a ball of spit towards mitski after yesterdays shoot. miranda is unsure, and is trying to mediate the situation. all is calm, for now

SIX-80-DB783-C-72-B1-41-E0-8-F5-B-14-C12

and our first butter-up of the season has occured! last night, anya was seen playfully fighting with @Lindsay Lohan... could foul play be afoot?

SIX-F6-F3-CAE5-FD5-B-4957-8719-8-DCDC621

stay tuned on lanaboards next top model!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Spoiler

(After overhearing Gaga's confessional):

hqdefault.jpg

Lady Gaga has a LOT of audacity telling me to shut up and calling me an old woman! I do apologize, but I meant what I said about her outfit in an honest way.  The pink was too harsh on the eyes.  If you can't take that, then do you really have what it takes to become the next lanaboards top model? :blanche::blanche:

And I just have to get this off my chest, but your Chromatica collab with Oreos tasted horrible.  You should get in the studio again and give your fans what they want! Leave me alone!

-------------

ImlUAIK.png

8 minutes ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I didn’t spit at mitski but I would if I could.

you know what i bit my tongue when i saw you chewing with your mouth open at dinner last night but i know it was you who spat at me so watch your back before i sabotage your next shoot

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

I honestly love this so much this is absolutely hilarious :thumb2:

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Spoiler

8-FC0-E90-F-C569-46-CC-AFD5-6-E9-A6-F91-

*throws chromatica cookies at Kate flop*
how dare she critique my world acclaimed 3.9 star cookies!

IMG-0198.jpg

Spoiler

This feels like when I was little playing dolls with  friends and would start fake fights :thumb3:

4 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:
  Hide contents

8-FC0-E90-F-C569-46-CC-AFD5-6-E9-A6-F91-

*throws chromatica cookies at Kate flop*
how dare she critique my world acclaimed 3.9 star cookies!

IMG-0198.jpg

Hide contents

This feels like when I was little playing dolls with  friends and would start fake fights :thumb3:

just tried your 'cookies' (sugar and food dye) & it gave me stomach problems... fraudga you should be disqualified 

SIX-43-D868-CA-30-B2-45-B3-B5-AA-FFA5-E6

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, ultrabanisters said:

in the lounge, the girls have had time to de-gown from this weeks challenge and are discussing spit play in the bedroom

miranda & lana are questioning megan on whether or not she spat at mitski. megan claims she did not, but lana is adament she saw someone hucking a ball of spit towards mitski after yesterdays shoot. miranda is unsure, and is trying to mediate the situation. all is calm, for now

SIX-80-DB783-C-72-B1-41-E0-8-F5-B-14-C12

and our first butter-up of the season has occured! last night, anya was seen playfully fighting with @Lindsay Lohan... could foul play be afoot?

SIX-F6-F3-CAE5-FD5-B-4957-8719-8-DCDC621

stay tuned on lanaboards next top model!

Spoiler

IMG-6006.jpg

u guys saw that??? well, i guess there's no point denying it. i'm in it to win it, and sometimes to win, you need to be a bit of a slut :true: @Lindsay Lohan same time tonight?