Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Finale Today!)

8 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Some of you have been photographed in front of a green screen…

i fear they have... but not me! i was photographed in front of an actual beach that actually means so much to me... you can see the turquoise waves crashing gently against the sandy shore, you can hear the seagulls flying above you, and you can feel the cold water against your freshly-pedicured toes...

WnStfXu.jpg

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i fear they have... but not me! i was photographed in front of an actual beach that actually means so much to me... you can see the turquoise waves crashing gently against the sandy shore, you can hear the seagulls flying above you, and you can feel the cold water against your freshly-pedicured toes...

WnStfXu.jpg

Seagulls are known to fly above trash, sister.

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

Just now, bunoner said:

Seagulls are known to fly above trash, sister.

actually they're known to fly above the sea :seeit: i think you're mistaking them for raccoons which aren't even birds...

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

Confessional:

Spoiler

After today’s Events, I’m so entirely shaken up like a healthy smoothie from Panera bread, melting at the sight of  a beautiful star.

The crazed lady lunged at me and called me an old battered fish what does she mean? the theme is aquatic yes and i do love myself a buttered tilapia but i cant help but imagine what would Kamala Harris do in this situation. #WWKHD
Taylor swift if you are reading this just know my life is in your hand and blood boils the owl turns at midnight 

DD6E0D03-4E59-4C6F-8CF7-87FCAD47925D.jpg

So shaken up I forgot…

Love, Jane 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

13 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Miranda Cosgrove submitted by @lmdr for Week 2 of Aquatic Chic

Pin on People

Childish. Pragmatic. Annoying.

Not a fan. 

Consider me a hater. 
quite unladylike too. 

Be more aware.Love, Jane.

DD6E0D03-4E59-4C6F-8CF7-87FCAD47925D.jpg

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

2 hours ago, southbeachswing said:

I needed a cigarette. It's chic.

DA81109-E-D077-4-F22-891-C-8-D8-F9738666
anyone want a hit? :smokes5: I think this is why Beyoncé didn’t submit last week, sorry everyone!

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

6 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I would love, But I’m headed out for the night - Watch Yourself 

VXbo.gif

Let’s smoke another time:diva:

I’ll bring an extra joint just for yourself darling

3333424331204f8c88a860485f4d471b.gif

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Spoiler

3624987968828d742ddc247dd5142ba505528e21

Confessional:

It's barely W2 and things are already getting wild; The girls are fighting, exchanging CDs, getting high on lean, and Little Miss CO2 Emissions broke into the premises. I have a feeling that this is gonna be a long ride that'll get even crazier as time progresses. Anyways, RuPaul knows that I'm onto her little slick games so she's starting to accuse me of wild things. I don't write anti-drag poetry, I write anti-being-a-drag poetry. Period.

0ae56b1bf259635a2447c21abd6c2128db7d1a33

𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓛𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭, 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓲𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮! 𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓿𝔂 𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓪𝓵 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓢𝓪𝔂 𝓘 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽, 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Confessional:

Spoiler

IMG-0274.jpg
I’m not sure if the girls are shading me for “using a green screen” or being a copy cat-  but I would never do such a thing! My aquatic chic picture was taken at the beach in Malibu with my blue flowy dress and white heels and I looked fab. I mean, who doesn’t wear heels to the beach anyways? I took my pic during sunrise after I went from club, to bar, to another club, then back to the first club so I might look a little tired!  

The contestants are looking great so far. That intruder girl better be careful - Jane is out for blood and so are the others. Thankfully we have security and TMZ for exposing her. 
might have some of Britney’s lean… smoking made me crave some :thirst:

6 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

why do i smell pumpkin spice lattes, jet fuel, and contempt?

THIS MADE ME CACKLE LMAOOO :eartha:

url%5D

Kate+Bush+Ninth+Wave.jpg

I got so relaxed in the water tank that I almost forgot to submit, but here's the product! My aquatic couture look combines the very unglamorous happening of being shipwrecked with the grace of Shakespeare's Ophelia. And I even wrote a concept album about it!:

Spoiler

o4qjp4j.png

Spoiler

IMG-6004.jpg

I had the WORST night. I was trying to attain my 12 hour beauty sleep as per usual, however there was so much racket that I only slept a mere 7 hours. While I was having my usual prophetic dreams, this awful blonde woman came into my room and SPIT in my mouth. Apparently she used to be a contestant- I guess they just let anyone in here. I was also woken up at around 3 am when Naomi came into my room extremely drunk and kept repeating the word "Cerulean"- it honestly felt like a fever dream. Anyway, why is the coffee situation so poor at the LBNTM house? It looks like we only have drip coffee- where's me espresso?

9 hours ago, bunoner said:

Some of you have been photographed at the beach, and some of you in pools, perhaps with a dollar store mermaid tail. Me? I'm here once again to remind you that none of you are on the same level as me. Other than my beautiful outfit, I came prepared with a bottle of lean to share with RuPaul.

Pin by Jermy on Charli XCX | Charli xcx, Disney princess, Princess

I don't like this entry I think it's really bad

Where are the sharks

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

confessional

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

well.... some of these submitted 'looks'... all i’m gonna say is just like my hit album, these looks are less inhospitable and more hospital...

anxiously waiting @Lindsay Lohan 's thoughts on our looks. it’s been 20 hours of suspense, but i have a good feeling about our looks this week. i can still smell rupauls @Paris Hilton stank pvss from that lemon bathwater she made too

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23