Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

The new intro song and Tough live debut…IMG-0519.gif

This will be me listening to them constantly for the next week (and until they get released…:oic2:)

𝘐'𝘮 𝘈𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢'𝘴 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘊𝘩𝘪𝘤, 𝘥𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴, 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘚𝘪𝘱𝘱𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘋𝘪𝘦𝘵 𝘊𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘚𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬

i can’t even describe how painful this show was and the levels of defeat i felt at every moment. omfg like this legit traumatized me. i camped for 2 days got my barricade spot just to be forced out of the pit and then i couldn’t get my spot back 2 hours later. Nearly nobody i camped with made it back it was soooooo insane. The rain was freezing cold after it was 96 degrees for two days.

2 minutes ago, pinewoodlogs said:

i can’t even describe how painful this show was and the levels of defeat i felt at every moment. omfg like this legit traumatized me. i camped for 2 days got my barricade spot just to be forced out of the pit and then i couldn’t get my spot back 2 hours later. Nearly nobody i camped with made it back it was soooooo insane. The rain was freezing cold after it was 96 degrees for two days.

Im so sorry :(((( I just saw the video of you guys rushing back to the pit after the delay … I didn’t even think of all the “wasted time” queuing for hours prior just to have to race for a decent spot. Ugh my heart breaks for you!!!

idk if this has been discussed yet but i definitely think she paid some sort of fine. there was a moment during the ocean blvd intro where it was obvious someone was talking to her and she kept saying "yeah we'll do it" or something like that. i wonder if they gave her till 11:30 and then after that they had to pay :delish2:

♡ i'm a princess, i'm divisive 

20 minutes ago, pinewoodlogs said:

This is so unfair

They need to give barricade passes or some shit to such ppl so they can get back

I'm sorry this happened to you 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

The parking garage I parked at closed so I had to have a little adventure to get back 😭 

but you really had to be there to appreciate it. I’m someone who has watched every live performance but it’s just so different being there and they were some of her best vocals. I absolutely SOBBED during ride oh my god I just love her so much. 

faSE.gif

7 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Wait did Ricardo actually get arrested lol 

I hope so

i just woke up 

see everything that happened 

a lana fan doesn’t have a day at peace never

0YnL0Kf.gif