Quincy

Boston, MA @ Fenway Park: June 20th, 2024

19 hours ago, Divisive Princess said:

ANYWAYS I feel like everyone that was at this show is kin to me now bc that was an EXPERIENCE. I went thru every stage of grief, every emotion. My poor boyfriend was trying to lighten the mood and make jokes and at one point I remember yelling at him to shut up and stop talking when we were all inside bc of rain. But I have immense respect for Lana for still coming out and giving us a show. It wasn’t the show she planned, obviously, but once she was on stage the energy in the stadium was crazy. Everything that happened just amped me up for her performance and I went into it with a new level of gratefulness and a carefree-ness that I’ve never had before at any of the other times I’ve seen her. I’m ngl.. a thought I kept having was “all the merch! For nothing. Didn’t even get to see Lana at Fenway” (when I had lost hope) and the fact that she still came out and fucking brought it…. Yeah. I don’t play about that woman.  

Slightly unrelated, but before the show I was joking that it’s always some bullshit with me and Lana shows (last night was my 9th I believe). Almost every time I’ve seen her there’s a horror story or cancellation or insane weather attached. So at the of the day this was so par for the course for me. 

THANK YOU LANA. Thank you. After the trauma I’m so grateful I can say I got to see Lana at FENWAY. 

I've gotten like 3 hrs of sleep and I’m delirious af but I woke up feeling so grateful and I hope she’s able to reschedule the full show but I can honestly say that might be my favorite Lana concert I’ve been to…. Lmao. 

you need to grow up. seriously. you need to grow up. "all the merch for nothing" get real, you need to grow up. And yelling at your boyfriend for trying to lighten the mood?! Seriously? Seriously!? You keep that up and I am going to have to take him from you...

:judgingu:

why are Lana del Rey concerts almost always such a mess :crai: I'd love to see her live if she comes to my country but it seems either she's embarrasingly late or there are technical issues or  some other shit. Maybe it's the impression I get from this forum though 

6 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

you need to grow up. seriously. you need to grow up. "all the merch for nothing" get real, you need to grow up. And yelling at your boyfriend for trying to lighten the mood?! Seriously? Seriously!? You keep that up and I am going to have to take him from you...

:judgingu:

You have no idea who I am in general or what I went through on that night so please leave me alone 🫶

6 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

You have no idea who I am in general or what I went through on that night so please leave me alone 🫶

The show was physically and mentally grueling for those of us who attended, especially in the pit. Sending you love :wub: I completely understand your perspective

hyz6.gif

Honestly I loved the show but I think it is lowkey crazy we had to pay full price and haven’t been offered any compensation for half a show. Like I just realized that A&W, Young And Beautiful, and the entire outro was cut from the show😭 It is kinda disappointing because I was really looking forward to all of that

i still haven’t processed or recovered from this concert. camping in 96 degree heat was hard but i got thru that so i thought the worse was over.. then doors opened and it was a DISASTER. there was no clear direction of where to go at all and the staff was extremely underprepared for the hoards of people.

it was my first time seeing her in 5 years too.. like the amount of defeat and heartbreak i felt standing in the freezing rain after camping for soooo long in 96 degree weather is unexplainable. and then i curse myself for not believing she could come on bc i basically pushed inside so i wouldn’t have to be in the cold rain thinking they’d just cancel, then they let everyone back onto the floor and i was held back by so many people and lost my barricade spot. i pushed myself up to 2nd row so im not upset about my view but basically all that time camping felt like such a waste. i suppose thats the way it does work with GA is that it is a free for all, so you’re not just guaranteed that spot bc you camped. but it still hurts a lot and sucks. by the time she came back out i was emotionless and my morale was completely down.

But at the end of the day, I did see her and she looked the most gorgeous I have ever seen her. It was just hella traumatic and next time I see her imma have so much PTSD 😭

8 hours ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

why are Lana del Rey concerts almost always such a mess :crai: I'd love to see her live if she comes to my country but it seems either she's embarrasingly late or there are technical issues or  some other shit. Maybe it's the impression I get from this forum though 

She’s almost always late, has been since like 2016-2017, when I started to pay more attention to what people said about her live performances. I doubt that will ever change. :/

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I love lana. But the fact I saw her in Quebec at a FESTIVAL (which is usually shorter sets) and that was even 30 minutes longer than Fenway. Obviously I know it couldn’t have gone longer but because of that I def think there should partial/full compensation or somehow perform at Fenway again. Does anyone think she’ll do something tonight?? Obviously probably not at Fenway but maybe pop out somewhere. I happen to be Boston so that would be a delight 

37 minutes ago, FredRed said:

Video of Scottie Scheffler's father handing out water to fans at tournament in Connecticut where it is also blazing hot. (Scottie is the #1 golfer in the world)

Fenway take notice.

https://x.com/PGATOUR/status/1804234582578823401?t=TcTG0K3Xb1QHwXqR5wY7Rw&s=19

it blows my mind when venues don't take better precautions during heat waves. giving out water is the least they could do in that situation, idk if its a money thing or what. you would think giving away some water bottles would ultimately be better than being responsible for having tons of people get seriously ill or worse. I'm glad fenway they let people bring water bottles but idk why venues and fests still to this day are so strict with water. it can be extremely dangerous for anyone, even deadly. there's tons of people with medical issues that have to keep hydrated more it's actually ridiculous.

i'm so sorry yall had to go through that bullshit. i'd expect a stadium like fenway to be a little more prepared for situations like that, but hopefully they learned their lesson.

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

11 hours ago, Divisive Princess said:

i dont need to know you. i was there. i know how that night went down, you are being a drama queen. you need to treat your boyfriend better before i take him from you.

11 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i dont need to know you. i was there. i know how that night went down, you are being a drama queen. you need to treat your boyfriend better before i take him from you.

Literally fuck you. Who are you to tell me to grow up and call me a drama queen? I do not care if you were there or not. I said you don't know what I went through and you still don't. I wrote a mostly positive post about my experience and you're attacking me on the few personal details I included. I tried to be nice the first time but you are a fucking weirdo. Leave me alone, creep. 

Venues need to be better about having water available (free when the weather conditions are objectively dangerous for prolonged time outdoors), or at least have less restrictive policies about bringing water bottles in. 

If venues are worried about people spending less money, please. A large number of people are going to want more than a water anyway and the prices are so jacked up that they’re not going to lose much by letting people bring in water. (Most people will probably finish a bottle long before the show even starts)

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879