rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, cypress said:

wheres the trailer

:lolno2:

check your email or also a page or two back and quavo just posted another teaser

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

13 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Yes I know it’s hard to swallow that I was actually right about Lana having a country trap song with a rapper after you’ve been dragging me for months and telling me to unstan because Lana would never do that:kiss: 

It'd be hard to swallow if I actually thought about you at all. But since you wanna be smarty pants about it, do you also wanna talk about how you body shamed Lana (among other derogatory comments about her) in a chat with other members there or would you rather just skim right through it and not engage with me? Your call.

IMG-1607.jpg

15 minutes ago, Eugene said:

Side A: Tough

Side B: Tough (Stripped)

:oprah4:

god i hope the video wont be 3 mins of acoustic guitar snooze fest before the banger starts.

please not another cancy necklace situation with 7 minute of quality footage and low streams.

Just now, Sportscruiser said:

It'd be hard to swallow if I actually thought about you at all. But since you wanna be smarty pants about it, do you also wanna talk about how you body shamed Lana (among other derogatory comments about her) in a chat with other members there or would you rather just skim right through it and not engage with me? Your call.

:gurl:

i hope lasso gets to be the angry album and this is her blue banisters she meant rock candy sweet to be 

OT: this song should be on it

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

It sounds and looks more and more country

and when was the last time there was a promo this big for any of Lana’s singles? Something Lasso related has to come, right? :icant:

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

clawqued?

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

:deadbanana:

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Ocean blvd or THE A&W didn't even get this much promo when it was released as a single

Something big is cooking

that's kinda why it makes me think it's his song, she doesn't promote like this and he's the one promoting it

giphy.gif

Just now, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Ocean blvd or THE A&W didn't even get this much promo when it was released as a single

Something big is cooking

A&W got her on the cover of a magazine with her best photoshoot in years + an interview with Billie Eilish at least