rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

3 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

mM9ePFE.png

😭

The fact that this is an outtake from a 2013 shoot photoshopped on an American flag when she had an entire photoshoot with actual flags in 2011 just sends me :trisha2: she's so random I love it

BZZt5hxs1xVi

I’m still on vacation so I def am not gonna be up at 9am PT. So I’m gonna pretend it comes out at 12 pm PT. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

3 minutes ago, honey dew said:

You must have glaucoma and cataracts and dementia and mumps and measles and polio and schizophrenia if you don’t see it

She is obviously more inspired by Florence, Nicole Dollanganger, and bands like American Football. She is barely Lana inspired if at all. A lot of the fans who compare them are crazy and don’t consume much music outside of Lana evidently.

27 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

How are y'all making your first listens special? I'm probably going to go for a walk because I live next to an area that kinda looks like areas where they filmed the MV so I thought that I'd go for a long walk in there while streaming it:blush3:

im gonna make the guy I inevitably accidentally bring home with me tonight wear a cowboy hat while I listen to it the first time tomorrow morning as I call his Uber :oprah6:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

22 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

She is obviously more inspired by Florence, Nicole Dollanganger, and bands like American Football. She is barely Lana inspired if at all. A lot of the fans who compare them are crazy and don’t consume much music outside of Lana evidently.

Idek what else to say she's clearly deeply inspired it's okay to admit this even if she can't admit it to herself 😭 I've seen some of what she has to say about Lana and to me it's a way of rejecting her influence for egotistical reasons