rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT July 3, 2024

4 hours ago, fresh out of fucks forever said:

If it’s Quavo AND Lana and not Quavo ft. Lana, that means there’s still hope that this is for Lasso… right?…. Right????

yes. She can still add it to lasso ala doin' time.

especially since it says "and lana del rey". 

But why is she not promoting this? She should put up links for pre-order like he did.

8 hours ago, DemonMic2003 said:

I know lana doesnt care about charts. But i want another lana number 1 

m.i.a. had her first no 1 when she did a collab with travis scott (franchise) in 2020.

honestly, tough is even more radio friendly than that song. Franchise is a banger but has a very had edge to it. Like, it's intense.

My point is that this could do just as well. But lana should promote it a lot harder.

why are some people so disappointed that this is almost confirmed as a quavo song ? like yes we were all hoping for the lasso lead or whatever this album will be called if it exists but it’s the same song ! i’m saying this cause i’m seeing some people saying “ohh it’s quavo’s ! we will not be streaming” like it’s a different song ?

I don't wanna be that person, but literally every single time I go into this topic, different nicknames but same comments. Aren't u tired of complaining about anything? 👁️👄👁️

If u don't wanna stream it cuz it's Quavo's, then don't, but leave us alone :defeated:

Almost 50 pages of speculations and complains, stahp :hoe:

Spoiler

this is my QFTC for today, I just woke up and im not ever sure im alive after last night

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

10 hours ago, LanaBalkana said:

I’m actually disappointed that this is shaping more and more to be a Quavo song rather than Lana. It feels like Lasso is further away that way and I was hoping the song would give us some clues about the sound of the album. Also, Lana’s features that are not for her own albums are also not performing that well and more quickly forgotten (Stargirl aside). But I’m still excited for the song as it sounds like a bop

That’s because her features for other artists are usually songs like Life Lessons, Suburban House, and Ala Mater. This will hopefully do a bit better because it doesn’t sound like a snooze 

"Don’t forget me"

17 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

That’s because her features for other artists are usually songs like Life Lessons, Suburban House, and Ala Mater. This will hopefully do a bit better because it doesn’t sound like a snooze 

this 100%

lana seems to say yes to just about any collab idea but 99% of them are not worth her time.

I really want to help with streams, but I might have to change the metadata to "Lana Del Rey - Tough (feat. Quavo)" cause I don't want Quavo to make it to my most streamed artists

shh-kamala-harris.gif

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

url]:dance:url]

url] tough like the scuff on a pair of old leather boots url]
url] like the blue-collar, red-dirt attitude url]
url] like a thirty-eight made out of brass url]
url] tough like the stuff in your grandpa's glass url]
url] life's gonna do what it does url]
url] Sure as the good lords up above url]
url] i'm cut like a diamond shining in the rough url]

url]:dance:url]

Bop.gifBopna.gifBopp.gif

url%5D

1 hour ago, Jon Batiste Interlude said:

why does this post say out July 3rd when it's July 4th? 

I’m pretty sure he’s saying it’s out July 3rd maybe at night so it’s in time to celebrate the Fourth of July 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

here are 3 scenarios.

scenario 1 (most likely) :

- it is quavo’s song

- some fans are disappointed because it means “lasso” probably doesn’t have this sound 

scenario 2:

- it is lana’s song 

- everybody is happy about it

- it gets a lot attention and will not be forgotten quick 

scenario 3:

- it is lana’s song

- it ends up on lasso but many people are disappointed because tough is the only song on the album with this sound and lasso is more similar to Henry come on.

so here is my take: 

I think we should just enjoy that we are getting a new Lana song next week, and not start hating on the song for NO reason 

IMG-6576.jpg

32 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

What are the chances of them releasing a collab album/ep? I mean, this ain't probably for Lana, and they (Lana and Quavo) have recorded atleast two songs together and Quavo said they're having hits

:creepna:

I kinda hope we’re getting a Lana X Quavo summer full of bops, tbh 

Lasso era could begin in the fall