rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

can someone tell me why are we drawing conclusions on either is Lasso happening or not based on a song that can probably be a quavo's song? a song not being hers doesn't mean Lasso doesn't exist. if i can recall, she also surprised us with The Mirror and Henry exists too... 

0YnL0Kf.gif

1 minute ago, lizzys said:

the email i got says 5pm uk time?? which is in 19 mins for me so idk im confused now

It’s almost 3pm in the UK not 5…:um4::omfg2:

4 minutes ago, lizzys said:

the email i got says 5pm uk time?? which is in 19 mins for me so idk im confused now

5pm U.K. time isn't in 19 minutes. I'm in the U.K. and it's currently 14:46. That makes 5pm just over 2 hrs away.

However, the 5pm U.K. time is the correct release timing

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

1 minute ago, Lustformoney said:

So if the song was planned to be released like months from now but they sped it up because of positive feedback that means if we stream it strong enough maybe label will push Lana to make a trap record:oprah4:

like she does what her label wants...

0YnL0Kf.gif

3 minutes ago, menslayer said:

can someone tell me why are we drawing conclusions on either is Lasso happening or not based on a song that can probably be a quavo's song? a song not being hers doesn't mean Lasso doesn't exist. if i can recall, she also surprised us with The Mirror and Henry exists too... 

totally, I’m just being purposefully cynical to prevent getting heartbroken in case it was renamed and/or delayed :oopna:

I don’t think Tough is a Lasso/new album song. Maybe they’ll throw it on like Doin’ Time if it’s popular. 
It definitely feels like it’s for some upcoming project she has (the flag in the video, opening with The Mirror, etc). I almost feel like she’s moving back to BTD vibes then country….

1 minute ago, MJA said:

I don’t think Tough is a Lasso/new album song. Maybe they’ll throw it on like Doin’ Time if it’s popular. 
It definitely feels like it’s for some upcoming project she has (the flag in the video, opening with The Mirror, etc). I almost feel like she’s moving back to BTD vibes then country….

yes, I agree! I’m excited for whatever the new era is, but The Mirror doesn’t shout Lasso to me—I’m even more excited for whatever that will be

14 minutes ago, menslayer said:

I think it’s more like the answers she was giving when asked about Lasso made us think that it is not happening or it will go under major revision. Tough being from Lasso was that thing that was giving us hope that the album was still happening. 

spinn.gifspinn.gifspinn.gif

22 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

So if the song was planned to be released like months from now but they sped it up because of positive feedback that means if we stream it strong enough maybe label will push Lana to make a trap record:oprah4:

preaching this ideal scenario :pillsdy:

Guys 2 hours 🥹

This was my second day of gym since I was born and I can't wait to have Tough on repeat tomorrow on my headphones instead of pretending to speak at the phone in order to bare with the muscly fuck it i love u music video guys staring at me cuz I don't know how to workout :trisha:

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-