rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

6 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

Hey guys so a couple of weeks ago I found this registration on a website. I didn’t think much of it, cause this was before we found out Clayton and Jack were involved with Tough. Now that Eclipse shared the writing credits for the song, I noticed something interesting. Joshua Dorr is credited on both Tough and this song. Now that this song seems more likely to be real, I’m thinking that this could be the side b for the Tough vinyl! What do you guys think? :oprah5:

Reveal hidden contents

Mods I don’t know which thread to post this but since it may have to do with Tough I’m just gonna post it here 

IMG-0570.jpg

When it's "the mirror" what then

Just now, 111 said:

In God's Time... you really need me to tell you everything huh :adele:

They could've just added the ' and not capitalized the letter :smokes5:

so while we have you out of the hermit hole, spill. is septermber still happening for lasso?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

when it turns out it's a typo and it's supposed to be "On God, Slut Time" :true:

the follow up to American Whore wbk

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

12 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

Hey guys so a couple of weeks ago I found this registration on a website. I didn’t think much of it, cause this was before we found out Clayton and Jack were involved with Tough. Now that Eclipse shared the writing credits for the song, I noticed something interesting. Joshua Dorr is credited on both Tough and this song. Now that this song seems more likely to be real, I’m thinking that this could be the side b for the Tough vinyl! What do you guys think? :oprah5:

Reveal hidden contents

Mods I don’t know which thread to post this but since it may have to do with Tough I’m just gonna post it here 

IMG-0570.jpg

LASSO IS ALIVE :oprah4:

4 minutes ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

When it's "the mirror" what then

Then we celebrate! I’m so sick of seeing “The Mirror” used as the title when we KNOW a troll account is the one who made it up. Seeing ‘The Mirror’ has annoyed me more than the ‘who’s song is this’ discourse 

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

Reveal hidden contents

IMG-0570.jpg

Mods move this to the lasso thread :oprah4: 

LASSO IS ALIVE AND BREATHING :trisha:

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Then we celebrate! I’m so sick of seeing “The Mirror” used as the title when we KNOW a troll account is the one who made it up. Seeing ‘The Mirror’ has annoyed me more than the ‘who’s song is this’ discourse 

FOR REAL everyone is calling it that so I just said that

Just now, NikoGo said:

God imagine we get Lasso and Clay has more writing credits than anyone else on the album :thumb2:

we're getting Blue Banisters 2.0 i fear :um2:

giphy.gif