audreysdance

Lana shopping with friends in Paris, FR - June 6th, 2024

It makes me sad to see her that angry but I'm glad she told them off for being creepy :agree:

I hope she was able to enjoy the rest of her day despite this happening :aw:

♡ 𝓵𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓱𝓮 𝓫𝓾𝔂𝓼 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓲𝓰𝓪𝓻𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓼 ♡

Idk it doesn’t make me happy seeing her so angry, even in the context of her “putting them in their place”. I don’t even walk around Paris anymore bc it’s full of weirdos and I’ve been followed multiple times and have had to duck into cafes/shops to get rid of them (albeit, much more common when I’m alone late at night than in broad daylight). I think this entire situation should’ve been avoided - and like she said - she’s technically working all summer so her record label should be spending every penny they’re making off her to keep her safe and avoid situations like this. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

30 minutes ago, J03 said:

They said you came to us, insinuating that she started harassing them , but that she tipped them off. 

oh lol thats even crazier, if you’re a paparazzi you inherently were the one who started harassing them. in what world is telling someone who’s following you to stop considered harassment

I don’t mean to sound like a suck up or anything but I actually hate that the video is now circulating everywhere. Even if people are on her side, it is still a moment that I’m sure she isn’t proud of and doesn’t want out on the internet forever. But at the end of the day that is the price of fame and I hope nights like tonight where she has tons of fans there to support her make the rough moments worth it.

2 hours ago, violettiaras said:

Overwhelming supportive response I’m seeing on twitter, just from randoms on Pop Crave replies and whatnot. We won- no unjust critique or hate train this time!

Them saying “you called us-“ i firmly believe SHE didn’t call but I wonder if someone on her team did. If so.. trust you will be dealt with as well.

what the f you mean they said that someone from her team called them to be there ??? 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

53 minutes ago, Mer said:

Idk it doesn’t make me happy seeing her so angry, even in the context of her “putting them in their place”. I don’t even walk around Paris anymore bc it’s full of weirdos and I’ve been followed multiple times and have had to duck into cafes/shops to get rid of them (albeit, much more common when I’m alone late at night than in broad daylight). I think this entire situation should’ve been avoided - and like she said - she’s technically working all summer so her record label should be spending every penny they’re making off her to keep her safe and avoid situations like this. 

True

i find it werid that fan pages are posting it… like she clearly didnt know she was being filmed, i couldnt imagine a world where should want it everywhere aswell, especially by the fans.

5 hours ago, lovely peaches said:

"I have four hours to myself"

I know this might sound weird but I wanna give her a hug :( Nobody deserves to be harassed on their days/hours off. 

giphy.gif

Oh my I feel really bad for her! I didn’t realise her comment on the photos was genuine, I thought she was making a joke at the fact some bad angles photos had been released :toofunny:

but it is shitty, I remember seeing the photos of her face close up and thinking who tf is getting in her face taking photos like that, it’s so rude 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

5 hours ago, violettiaras said:

My guess is a minor, I think it could be Val Vogt’s younger sister I remember she was a Lana fan. 

I've found a video of this situation and it looks like she's one of the paparazzi

(second video) https://www.tmz.com/2024/06/07/lana-del-rey-heated-exchange-paris-snatches-phone-camera/

I just woke up and I feel so so so so mad and sad. I've never seen her so mad! Honestly I can't wait 'til this tour it's over so she can relax a little bit... :(

:icant:  Did You Know That The B***h Emptied My Bank Account? :icant:

cASqFK.699fdee4f96aae1cc420d1731bf36fa7-

there are very few scenarios in which I wont side with celebrities when they go off on idiots filming without consent. Lana has always been so open and willing to make memories with fans, no matter where she is or who she is with, it makes this situation so shit - no one wants to be secretly filmed like a zoo animal.

I think Jen flew out just to spend this day with her as well, I'd be pissed too.

edit: also shout out TMZ, we've come a long way when this is how they close out an article on the situation

"Even halfway across the world ... it looks like celebs still get relentlessly hounded."

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

6 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I don’t mean to sound like a suck up or anything but I actually hate that the video is now circulating everywhere. Even if people are on her side, it is still a moment that I’m sure she isn’t proud of and doesn’t want out on the internet forever. But at the end of the day that is the price of fame and I hope nights like tonight where she has tons of fans there to support her make the rough moments worth it.

No I completely agree! Like @Chanele said I am shocked that fan pages are posting this. Look I understand it is ‘new content’ by all means, I myself run a relatively large TikTok page and post whenever there’s a new event on but having a fan account is meant to highlight the artists best moments. Posting a video of Lana where she’s clearly stressed rubs me the wrong way entirely. Even when this video didn’t release yet and Lana just commented on the paparazzi pictures I didn’t post those photos onto instagram or TikTok because it was a negative experience for her. That’s just how I personally run my page though, the situation makes me so sad for Lana especially after the barricade situation last night where a fan invaded her personal space again!!  :facepalm:

I feel bad for her, i hope she's okay now and gets some time off soon to relax and spend time with her family

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I feel bad for her, i hope she's okay now and gets some time off soon to relax and spend time with her family

same. she's always so sweet and kind to her stans, she deserves a few hours to be Lizzy Grant and not Lana Del Rey (does that make sense?)

giphy.gif

8 minutes ago, oldandugly said:

why is girl wearing a mask, it’s 2024 :wtf3:

The stalkers had been following her already before she got into the store. I’ve noticed she wears a mask sometimes trying to go unnoticed