Elle

Wyatt Spain Winfrey - May 2024

Already said this in the Instagram section but I find it interesting Quavo isn’t pictured at all, I wonder if this could be for something outside of the collab like a Fishtail music video

It is me kinda being delulu but I also think it could just be an unrelated photoshoot, I’m just not sure it is for the collab

I love these pics :wub: I wonder if this is for her own music, tough or just unrelated. It reminds me of lizzy grant + btd but with more southern laid back vibes. I hope her next album has a similar aesthetic

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

Idk I definitely think this is just a random shoot that isn’t related, they were probably hanging out after filming Tough and took some photos around town.

Although if these are bts from Tough, I think it is definitely coming this week:oprah9:

There’s no way she hired a progressional photographer for a causal shoot, this has to be for something

I love these pics so much! They’re so 2024 AKA/BTD vibes and she eats it upppp

"Don’t forget me"

These pics are like AKA meets Tropico :cumming2:

imageproxy.jpg

35 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Already said this in the Instagram section but I find it interesting Quavo isn’t pictured at all, I wonder if this could be for something outside of the collab like a Fishtail music video

It is me kinda being delulu but I also think it could just be an unrelated photoshoot, I’m just not sure it is for the collab

i do think the fishtail mention was linked to the bayou verse and her being in louisiana, hence the alligator emoji, but a music video to end the ocean blvd era would be nice. 

Weren’t these taken in New Orleans (where Charlie and his wife Val live now) just before the Alabama show? That would have been the week after she and Quavo shot scenes for Tough in Atlanta at Wally’s house. So I wouldn’t be surprised if she just brought this photographer with her to New Orleans for some extra footage + pictures, which further suggests Tough is indeed her single.