Elle

Tough - 2025 GRAMMYs Submissions

If out of every song in Lana's discography, this one ends up being her first Grammy, I will cry laughing. It's definitely not a bad song, but it being her first Grammy with everything else she's released would be crazy

imageproxy.jpg

I love Lana's work and for that , this time , i truly hope she doesn't win. This would be literally a consolation prize for teaming up with someone else when she should have won at least 5 grammys at this point.  If she had a Grammy for BTD , Ultraviolence , NFR it would be cool to add this one to the collection in the shelve just for the hell of it , but not for a first grammy. 

6 hours ago, dexter said:

I say this every time, but this will definitely be Lana’s first Grammy :pray2:

Would be so funny if her first Grammy is for tough and not critically acclaimed albums like ocean blvd or nfr

funny is not the first adjective that comes to mind

When I saw the two first nominations I laughed out loud but I support the enthusiasm and the campaign. I'm not the biggest Tough fan, it's a yeah, good for a Summer song but as we all know she has better songs which also deserved Grammys.

I did wonder though, why it did not get submitted for best group/duo song though, I thought that the chances were highest there, maybe even some country categories... :um2: I do think that their best shot is in the Best Melodic Rap Performance category. It would be really funny if she wins her first Grammy for that song but I'll be supporting her nontheless!

7 hours ago, ArtDecoVintageGirl said:

I love Lana's work and for that , this time , i truly hope she doesn't win. This would be literally a consolation prize for teaming up with someone else when she should have won at least 5 grammys at this point.  If she had a Grammy for BTD , Ultraviolence , NFR it would be cool to add this one to the collection in the shelve just for the hell of it , but not for a first grammy. 

Her best shot was for Ocean Blvd with A&W in the indie categories and I still can't believe she was snubbed, she was even bookies favorites!

2.gif

29 minutes ago, Embach said:

When I saw the first two nominations I laughed out loud but I support the enthusiasm and the campaign. I'm not the biggest fan of Tough, that's true, it's good for a song of the summer but as we all know she has better songs that deserve Grammys too.

I wondered why she wasn't nominated for Best Group/Duo Song, I thought the odds were higher in that category, maybe even in some country categories...  :um2: I think their best chance is in the Best Melodic Rap Performance category. It would be really funny if she won her first Grammy for this song, but I'll still support her!

Her best shot was for Ocean Blvd with A&W in the independent categories and I still can't believe she was snubbed, she was even the bookies' favourite!

these people put shakira at the top of the bill for coechella and totally "forgot" about Lana so don't be surprised

24 minutes ago, audreysdance said:

Imagine we have a Lana x Jeremy appearance on the red carpet :wubna:

unless there is a problem in their relationship, it will happen, it's normal (those who don't know what's going on in their brain should find that good)

11 hours ago, Embach said:

When I saw the two first nominations I laughed out loud but I support the enthusiasm and the campaign. I'm not the biggest Tough fan, it's a yeah, good for a Summer song but as we all know she has better songs which also deserved Grammys.

I did wonder though, why it did not get submitted for best group/duo song though, I thought that the chances were highest there, maybe even some country categories... :um2: I do think that their best shot is in the Best Melodic Rap Performance category. It would be really funny if she wins her first Grammy for that song but I'll be supporting her nontheless!

Her best shot was for Ocean Blvd with A&W in the indie categories and I still can't believe she was snubbed, she was even bookies favorites!

yeah, they really hate her. if she couldn't win alternative song with A&W, which everyone called best of the year last year, then she doesn't have a chance if she does a full album of t swift collabs.  not to mention they snubbed her for ob in alternative, and nfr for best album - in the year when everyone in the world thought it was the best album.

my theory is: they're just supremely jealous of her.

10 minutes ago, barttttender said:

yeah, they really hate her. if she couldn't win alternative song with A&W, which everyone called best of the year last year, then she doesn't have a chance if she does a full album of t swift collabs.  not to mention they snubbed her for ob in alternative, and nfr for best album - in the year when everyone in the world thought it was the best album.

my theory is: they're just supremely jealous of her.

They're definitely jealous. I read an article back in February (when she lost all the nominations) that the Grammys probably do not want to give her the awards because it would prove that the music industry was wrong about everything they said about her when she had her breakthrough in 2011/2012. And by that the industry does not want to make fools of themselves - but as we all know that they have been the foolest ones for a very long time...

2.gif

4 hours ago, Embach said:

They are really jealous. I read an article in February (when she lost all the nominations) that the Grammys probably don't want to give her an award because it would prove the music industry wrong about everything they said about themselves when she broke out in 2011/2012. And by that, the industry doesn't want to make a fool of itself - but as we all know, it's the most ridiculous thing it's been in a very long time...

I do not, for once, agree with you.

I think he doesn't like her,  explain to me why they would have "forgotten" de la cite on their instagram the first day of coachella when she was the headliner and they mentioned  all the others and first   Shakira who, to my knowledge, only made an appearance

16 hours ago, audreysdance said:

Imagine we have a Lana x Jeremy appearance on the red carpet :wubna:

I personally don’t think he would go to such a big event. Maybe in the future, but as of right now I don’t see him coming… Lana might now either, but I’ll be crossing my fingers x

giphy.gif
   ⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚𝒅𝒐𝒍𝒍 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 ‧₊°