Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

SAME

Same and it's a shame cuz its ending is one of the best moments in the Honeymoon album and probably in Lana's discography. It's missing a little spark in the verses' instrumental.

Paradise is technically a standalone album with different vision, compared to Born to Die. Lana's stans should really get this right. Even in interviews Lana referred to Paradise as a separate album / body of work

I always have as well.  They sound completely different in terms of instrumentations.  It sounds more mature than BTD (excluding the lyrics lol)

Paradise is technically a standalone album with different vision, compared to Born to Die. Lana's stans should really get this right. Even in interviews Lana referred to Paradise as a separate album / body of work

Did she? I actually heard her call it an afterthought add-on to Born to Die, could you link me to this please? I class it as her second, but I'm sure she calls HM her third. She said she was happy to be past that second record (talking ab UV)

This is has turned into more of a "Post your random though about Lana" thread than true unpopular opinions :creep:

Paradise and Honeymoon have my favorite album covers. 

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

This is has turned into more of a "Post your random though about Lana" thread than true unpopular opinions :creep:

Paradise and Honeymoon have my favorite album covers. 

Sometimes it's hard to actually know if something is an unpopular opinion to be fair. Lots of these posts could be assumptions or based on like 1 or 2 opinions from one thread's page  :hooker:

When I see Lana stans on Instagram (not to generalize, I know that not all are like this), it makes me want to puke. Thinking they are Lolita, saying things like 'I love older men !!! Daddy !! xx" and acting like Lana. Writing like her, dressing like her, having her nails like her, liking the same she likes, being literally her. Dear God, I've seen a lot of underage girls saying things like ''I want to date an older man so bad mmm daddy'' AND I'M LIKE WTF GIRL WTF ¿?¿¿? Some fans should buy a personality, really. And a brain too.

I don't know, but I don't like the way Lana describes little girls with older man. She should say something, like, if you're underage, this isn't right.

tumblr_m5ui30G0B61r1peixo1_500.gif

When I see Lana stans on Instagram (not to generalize, I know that not all are like this), it makes me want to puke. Thinking they are Lolita, saying things like 'I love older men !!! Daddy !! xx" and acting like Lana. Writing like her, dressing like her, having her nails like her, liking the same she likes, being literally her. Dear God, I've seen a lot of underage girls saying things like ''I want to date an older man so bad mmm daddy'' AND I'M LIKE WTF GIRL WTF ¿?¿¿? Some fans should buy a personality, really. And a brain too.

I don't know, but I don't like the way Lana describes little girls with older man. She should say something, like, if you're underage, this isn't right.

we call those types of fans RAYS.  They also love to spread misinformation about anything from Lana's past that LB has debunked years ago  :smokes3:

I mean, the videos so far were good in my opinion. I mean, they're not BTD era level but they're not as bad as the UV videos. The visuals we've gotten for each video are all 10/10. And on top of that, her most recent photo shoots have been really good.

This is all my opinion though obvi. To each his own

This are impressionable young girls doing what young girls usually do which is copy what they admire. They seem to forget Lana is much older then them and she's an entertainer.

West Coast is definitely Lana's most overrated song. It's cute and all, but not even in the top 10 best songs on Ultraviolence.

Why is this a problem?

Lana literally said, look at the people you admire, find out what they did, and do the same thing. They are just following her advice. Besides, it's natural to want to emulate someone as perfect as Lana, and you can't deny that the world she created through her songs is very captivating. Who wouldn't want to be a part of that.