Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I wish Lana would actually do concerts using songs from her new albums. It would disappoint me if LDR5 came around and she's still doing sets with only 2/3 new songs from it.

giphy.gif

Paradise is honestly great and I don't understand why it gets so much hate!

Also it pisses me off when people do the "before and after" comparison photos for plastic surgery and they use photos that aren't even in the same angle or use a candid and then a heavily edited picture from a photoshoot.

things like this:

Lana-Del-Rey-Nose-Job-Before-and-After.j

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

Also it pisses me off when people do the "before and after" comparison photos for plastic surgery and they use photos that aren't even in the same angle or use a candid and then a heavily edited picture from a photoshoot.

things like this:

they edited the crap out of her nose in the before pic omg

things like this:

wtf is that before pic? It doesn't even look like her!

UV is her worst album. The only songs that are still listenable (for me at least) are Brooklyn Baby, Florida Kilos, West Coast and SOMETIMES Cruel World, Shades of Cool, and once in a while Sad Girl. The rest is drab and utterly boring. Her voice sounds emotionless, like she's had her soul sucked out of her. And the instrumentation is so dull and grey. Idk why sooo many people say UV is her best. Even the chord progressions are basic af and overdone (FMWUTTT, MPG, UV). :crossed:  

1. blue jeans, national anthem, and diet mountain dew or some of the worst songs on btd

2. btd is lanas worst album (except for sirens, both are very good but out of her whole discography theyre her two weakest albums)

3. paradise is underrated, a lot of the songs are underrated and the level of hate for yayo paradise version is unnecessary. its not as good as the aka version but its still amazing

4. shades of cool is the best song in lanas discography. like, out of every song shes ever made

5. about 70% of lanas unreleased discography is really not good at all

pNjWdpc.png