Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

No shade to anybody in particular but I'm seeing a lot of these "Cherry" and Freak comparisons. Just from the snippets we have Cherry shits all over Freak! There is no comparison lol. That's just my opinion though!

Cherry is gonna be the cherry bomb :oic:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Cherry is gonna be the cherry bomb :oic:

These throwback song references! Are you Lana's secret account :oprah3:  :oprah3:  :oprah3: . Jk'n lol!

This has nothing to do with Cherry or her music but I loved her auburn/red hair and I want it back so so so bad pls lizzy

yes!It makes her unique and now that she lost weight she would be sexy af

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I've been watching the love music video and I thought I really loved it at first, but now every time I watch it, it makes me cringe. I hate all the extras in the video. It almost looks like a commercial for some generic product aimed at young people. This going to sound really pretentious but the extras almost look too normal. I guess they lack the coolness that a lot the people lana features in her videos. Even her home made ones, which where usually just random clips of people. I think Lana has in general lost a lot of what made her so unique and kitsch almost. I hate to say I'm bored with Lana. 

I hate how bitchy this post id yikes :-)

I've been watching the love music video and I thought I really loved it at first, but now every time I watch it, it makes me cringe. I hate all the extras in the video. It almost looks like a commercial for some generic product aimed at young people. This going to sound really pretentious but the extras almost look too normal. I guess they lack the coolness that a lot the people lana features in her videos. Even her home made ones, which where usually just random clips of people. I think Lana has in general lost a lot of what made her so unique and kitsch almost. I hate to say I'm bored with Lana. 

I hate how bitchy this post id yikes :-)

In this video I hate that lana is like a mom who gives advice to the young people..I wanted her to be the leader in the video clip :P

In this video I hate that lana is like a mom who gives advice to the young people..I wanted her to be the leader in the video clip :P

Yes I wanted that too, but to me it boils down to the video is just lame as hell. Hopefully lust for life will be better......

I miss the BTD Lana (idk, but she puts soo much nostalgia, melancholia, depression and love in that album; it represents the dark side of the american dream lol). Aaand I would like her to sing Summertime Sadness exactly like it's on the album, bc she always screws the bridge in the song when singing live.

She looked the best (to me) through 2010 - 2013. She had lip job and nose job, and it's okay with me, if she wasn't happy with her old look, who could stop her from getting plastic surgery. But nowdays, she looks much older and different from like 2013. It's like she had more lip fillers and some botox on her cheeks and she gained a little weight (I don't mind that at all).

Her Paradise tour had some of her best looks and vocals  :hooker: All of her other tours had good vocals and looks but the Paradise tour just had the most. Also, she played tons of Paradise songs on that tour! Every song on the record was performed at least a few times, besides Bel Air--which was never played  :crossed:

I was just gonna write this. Her lips look like a mess. Every picture her lips look different and swollen :/

they looked TERRIBLE this past fall and winter (the insta video wishing us a happy thanksgiving comes to mind)  but they look a lot better now

I miss the BTD Lana (idk, but she puts soo much nostalgia, melancholia, depression and love in that album; it represents the dark side of the american dream lol). Aaand I would like her to sing Summertime Sadness exactly like it's on the album, bc she always screws the bridge in the song when singing live.

She looked the best (to me) through 2010 - 2013. She had lip job and nose job, and it's okay with me, if she wasn't happy with her old look, who could stop her from getting plastic surgery. But nowdays, she looks much older and different from like 2013. It's like she had more lip fillers and some botox on her cheeks and she gained a little weight (I don't mind that at all).

Yes I see your point..especially with her face.she looks different and I can't see why..maybe some fillers or botox but she look better now compared to 2015 and 2016

this seems unpopular--i'm actually enjoying this era! (i mean, despite her refusal to give us a clear release date, which is driving me crazy.)

i've been into lana since born to die came out and have been on lanaboards almost as long (under a different username then) so i've experienced every era in real time, but i have to say that i'm more obsessed than ever. i know a lot of fans are losing interest or are frustrated with lana, but this era is solid gold compared to honeymoon and even UV. this is the first time lana has been content and at peace with everything and it makes all the difference. i know UV is legendary now but experiencing that era was not enjoyable. i remember we got a plethora of magazine interviews but they were mostly worrying and disappointing. lana came off as ungrateful and immature and said regrettable things that embarrassed me as a fan. now her outlook has changed and it is very welcome. i feel like all this time i've been waiting for this side of lana to come alive, for her to stop focusing on the negativity that fame brought her and to instead use it to be a force of good. i'm happy she has decided to do just that, in her own lana way. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

this seems unpopular--i'm actually enjoying this era! (i mean, despite her refusal to give us a clear release date, which is driving me crazy.)

i've been into lana since born to die came out and have been on lanaboards almost as long (under a different username then) so i've experienced every era in real time, but i have to say that i'm more obsessed than ever. i know a lot of fans are losing interest or are frustrated with lana, but this era is solid gold compared to honeymoon and even UV. this is the first time lana has been content and at peace with everything and it makes all the difference. i know UV is legendary now but experiencing that era was not enjoyable. i remember we got a plethora of magazine interviews but they were mostly worrying and disappointing. lana came off as ungrateful and immature and said regrettable things that embarrassed me as a fan. now her outlook has changed and it is very welcome. i feel like all this time i've been waiting for this side of lana to come alive, for her to stop focusing on the negativity that fame brought her and to instead use it to be a force of good. i'm happy she has decided to do just that, in her own lana way. 

I agree. The visuals this era have also been really strong compared to HM's which mostly consisted of recycled UV music video clips. So far this era has been a lot more enjoyable than the last one.