Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

i think she always looks good, but you can see that years ago, in her early days performing as lizzy grant, she wasn't as thin as she is now, even though she states in current interviews that every day she has spaghetti and cake for dinner. but do you guys remember that interview from 2010? check around 1:27, where she says that she drinks a lot of coffee and usually just does her lemonade-maple syrup diet. um...not super healthy :/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA_h3ayM3Ow

....skinny legend?

Seriously, though, I wasn't a huge Stan back then, I never knew this :/

I actually like LFL (the song) but, for whatever reason whenever I listen to it I get really emotional...mess

I like the photoshoots we've gotten this era but with the music we've gotten so far, I feel it doesn't match up that well and this era not having a specific theme doesn't help. For example:

UV had a pretty consistent look, but it wasn't to a point where it got boring. The photoshoots in the era (including magazines and what not)  were all able to evoke what UV was giving out. I could go through almost any of the shoots and somehow be able to match it to a song. I could probably say the same for BTD/P.

This era, so far hasn't really done that for me. I understand we're not even that far into this era, but with the songs we've heard so far just doesn't match up with the visuals and photoshoots.

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

lust for life album cover still bothers me so much

the colors, the different font, the placement of the photo, and even her face kind looks unnatural

pNjWdpc.png

I'm not sure how unpopular it is but....I'm so very unexcited for Summer Bummer  :deadbanana: I hate that she did a rap collab and the snippet just sounded like every other basic trap song. I like how it was said before that she's older now so the sound will be more mature but that title is straight out of Kidz Bop

I don't expect much from Summer Bummer. I hope to be surprised though. 

Lana goes best with New York hip-hop, not trap.

giphy.gif

I don't give a shit about her leaked unreleased tracks to be honest, yeah I used to listen to some and those God Bless America mixtapes back in the day but these days the only ones I listen to are Serial Killer and Us Against the World. Also I've listened to Sirens once and almost fell asleep, AKA is okay but not nearly as good as some of you claim it is.  :flutter: The released Lana Del Rey material take multiple shits on those 

I don't give a shit about her leaked unreleased tracks to be honest, yeah I used to listen to some and those God Bless America mixtapes back in the day but these days the only ones I listen to are Serial Killer and Us Against the World. Also I've listened to Sirens once and almost fell asleep, AKA is okay but not nearly as good as some of you claim it is. :flutter: The released Lana Del Rey material take multiple shits on those

Have you listened to all of her unreleased tracks? No shade, just curious. :)

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Have you listened to all of her unreleased tracks? No shade, just curious. :)

I got most of them and yeah I've listened them through. Though I don't have recent leaks from the last year or so except for BAR because I'm just too lazy to keep up with them and search for download links when I'm not gonna listen to them that much anyway, as I enjoy the released material more :D

The lucky ones is such an underrated song :agree2:

the demo is much better than the released.. still the worst song off BtD though :dmd: