Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

I like the Paradise version of Yayo better than the AKA version. Is that an unpopular opinion? Just think her voice suits the melody much better when it's deeper.

Yes, we all hate you!!!!  :toofloppy:

angry-gif-4.gif

I like the Paradise version of Yayo better than the AKA version. Is that an unpopular opinion? Just think her voice suits the melody much better when it's deeper.

lol definitely an unpopular opinion. god bless your yayo-love tho  :kiss:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Why does everyone like the orchestral version of Y&B more than the main one? It's boring. Oh well, I'm used to partying alone. :party:

I can't hear a difference. What's wrong with me.

...tion is thought to rest entirely in his hands; when a music festival uploads 3 professionally recorded live songs on their YT channel and state that they only have the copyright to use 3 songs, it’s somehow because of Ben’s interference...i mean, what?) People are operating under the assumption that the guy has way more duties than mangers have, that he alone is responsible for all facets of the business end of things. Also, in cases in which he actually is responsible for a certain outcome, he’s just doing his job, ya know? I’m not saying i don’t see how he’s been a nuisance to fans, but come on, he isn’t to blame for everything bad. 

I should do like Finnegans Wake and loop this post back to the beginning, mid-sentence. Or write four paragraph long sentences with words like Bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk.

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

^ evilenglishteacher applauds the Joycean reference.  :gclap:

I do think his management of Lana is very deserving of criticism, but yeah, I agree that seriously attributing every little negative thing to Ben is ridiculous. Everybody knows it's a joke/meme/metaphor and is using it that way, right?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Everybody knows it's a joke/meme/metaphor and is using it that way, right?

I don't know if that's the case for sure. I, in part, wrote what i did because i wonder often if there are some people who do take a lot of the Ben stuff as reality. Also, because i think that, in general, after time, it's easy for people to start seeing someone who was jokingly painted as a villain as an actual "villain." That kind of stuff has the tendency to become increasingly nebulous and gradually morph into something else after so much repetition. Also, we don't know much of anything about those specific people involved with the behind the scenes stuff, but we do know Ben's name and position, so it's an easy way to attach a name/face to all these things that we don't like, and dump it all on the one figure who we can easily point out. Anyway, i wasn't by any means calling for an end to this forum joke/meme, nor was i claiming that Ben hasn't done anything that warrants criticism...i was just quibbling more so about the nature of exaggeration and assumption in a thread dedicated to expressing these sort of not-so-commonly-expressed opinions. 

Oy, i am talking too much and annoying myself now. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

He has become the scapegoat for anything and everything negative in Lana's career, and the default culprit

come on, he isn’t to blame for everything bad.

If we swap out Ben for Emile Haynie, are you good with it?

I get the impression at least half of this forum wants to fuck me.

I can think of one SLUT who probably does.

A bad sample, repeated often with unwarranted glee.

!!!!

I think it's kind of shitty she didn't perform Dark paradise and Young and beautiful since the very beginning of the tour and is only now starting to mix up the setlist. Her covers are great and all, but it's not what I wanted to hear live. If she starts singing Yayo or Bel Air all of the sudden I'm going to scream.

I love Off to the Races so much.

I seriously think Off to The Races should be a single and is prolly in my  top 5 for best songs on BTD.

:pft:  

Is this not a popular opinion? Oh... :isee:

:runs:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

Diet Mountain Dew is my least favorite song from Born to Die.

It just doesn't fit right.

It's my least favorite as well. I hate how they destroyed the song with this final version when it was so good as a demo.

It's my least favorite as well. I hate how they destroyed the song with this final version when it was so good as a demo.

Here's my unpopular opinion:

I am totally in love with the album version of DMD and listened to it like 5 times only today.

I think it's better than the demo, specially the first 10 seconds :flutter: