Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

y'all aren't funny yelling "fuck yeah!" "sit on my face!!" after every line at a concert

Omg yes and the first live performance of Hope some deranged g*y kept yelling “because what” before she said “because hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have”

I can't decide whether this is true or if Lana is the one trying to be like Chuck and her friends 

If anyone's cringey it's Lana...

with her, she always made whatever vibe she was channeling to look pretty natural. like, not forced.

but with chuck and especially charlie its like they're always in "lana del rey cosplay" like babe you can put the cigarette out we already know you're related lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Lana changing her lyrics while performing her songs on stage, to reflect however she's feeling at the moment is often annoying to me.

I know a lot of people live when celebrities are being shady, but it's just kinda cringe and juvenile imho.  :creep:

with her, she always made whatever vibe she was channeling to look pretty natural. like, not forced.

but with chuck and especially charlie its like they're always in "lana del rey cosplay" like babe you can put the cigarette out we already know you're related lol

lmao what?

i love you, but you don't understand me.

Lana changing her lyrics while performing her songs on stage, to reflect however she's feeling at the moment is often annoying to me.

I know a lot of people live when celebrities are being shady, but it's just kinda cringe and juvenile imho.  :creep:

the "let me fuck you hard in the pouring rain" never got me the way it seems to get everyone else 

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

she should've done more rap features back in the day. she can sing a hook and devour a bridge like no other. 

i know she was getting offers too, she just said no to everybody  :facepalm:  

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

I regret all of my slanderous comments against Honeymoon being boring. I've come to my senses and realized its her best album to date 

it's ok we all make mistakes, glad you've come to your senses <3

Couldn't agree more. "You should come and take a walk on the wild side, you should let me fUcK u HaRd in the pouring rain", why....